Go back in time

Show more

A Gaping Void



Funny, how you find the most interesting things when looking for something irrelevant. While looking for an image to put in my profile pic, I found this very cool blog: www.agapingvoid.com . And this is a REAL blogger (not like me, this is more like a fucking diary than a blog) . But I digress. This guy is actually very smart and witty. He used to work for an ad agency and from his custom of doodling in the back of business cards, came some very cool cartoons.
Very interesting man. One of those men who give you a mental hard on before you feel it in your pants. I'm a fucking geek. I'd rather have a mind fuck first and then take the pounding.
*smooches*

Until next time, babyboy.

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.