Go back in time

Show more

Hell IS other people...


Remember when you told me that I had my underwear in a bunch about the religiuos 'reich' and that you thought it was 'not that bad'? Well, I got news of a wonderful new video game that's making the rounds with the nerds all over the USA: The Purpose Driven Life.

In this game, the zealots have a chance to mold the minds of impressionable thirteen year olds. And they keep saying that WE recruit! The nerve! Just take a look at their own press release:

Imagine: you are a foot soldier in a paramilitary group whose purpose is to remake America as a Christian theocracy, and establish its worldly vision of the dominion of Christ over all aspects of life. You are issued high-tech military weaponry, and instructed to engage the infidel on the streets of New York City. You are on a mission - both a religious mission and a military mission -- to convert or kill Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, gays, and anyone who advocates the separation of church and state - especially moderate, mainstream Christians. Your mission is "to conduct physical and spiritual warfare"; all who resist must be taken out with extreme prejudice. You have never felt so powerful, so driven by a purpose: you are 13 years old. You are playing a real-time strategy video game whose creators are linked to the empire of mega-church pastor Rick Warren, best selling author of The Purpose Driven Life.

Ok, now tell me I'm dellusional and that everything is a left-wing, liberal conspiracy. I think these people are nuts! The muscular Christianity of Narnia is coming to the closest dorm room in no time. I'll start taking shooting lessons. No way I'll let a pussy Christian boy -or girl, mind you- with no life and no brains decide that I'm the best next target and shoot my ass just like he/she did while playing with his/her joystick.

It's sick. It's depressing and it has to wake some people up. So go ahead. Call me delusional again. I'll be in the next shooting range. Packing iron.

Cheers, babyboy.

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.