Go back in time

Show more

A weekend with Hugh



I just had a wonderful weekend with Hugh. You see, I never thought it could be so easy to spend so much time with a man you barely know except for a few glimpses in the past. It was very cool. It started kind of funny, and romantic. In a way that is not demanding. That was cool.
It's always good to start like that, don't you think? It's a way to get acquainted with someone without too much pressure. And the fact that you get glimpses of the guy without his shirt on and it's still fun, it's a plus.
And he's got a body! Wow. I knew, but boy it's good to see it again and again. That was the first signal that the weekend was going to go well. It was the first time that we were alone in my house. It's not the same when there's a lot of people around. But anyway, that was on Saturday. On Sunday the thing started to change because on Saturday I went to bed early, so I had to see him on Sunday. I started the whole thing early, around ten. It was cool. I was basically re-visiting something that was familiar. I'm amazed as to how easy it was. And then I went back for more in the afternoon. That was the piece de resistence. Very cool. I never thought it could be like that. The second time I could not even remember it was the same guy! Totally different. Even though I think I had an idea of how things were going to go, it was a total experience. I can tell I almost did not move from from that sofa. It's a good thing that the day was so cool. Otherwise, I would have to bring a fan downstairs or try and turn on the air conditioned. But it was cool. And I had lots of fun. Boy, did I!
Now, I'm planning anther weekend with Gerard Butler. I still don't know which movies I'm going to watch, but I'm sure I'll choose three, like I did with Hugh Jackman. He's dreamy, too.
Oh, well. I have to go work now.
Talk to you soon, babyboy...

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.