Go back in time

Show more

No sleep...



Oh, well.
Yet another night up. I don't really know what is up with my insomnia. I'm thinking Lunesta really soon. Some nights is just ridiculous: I go to bed, I wake up in the middle of the night and then it all is just a blur.
I spend my time here or looking at pretty drawings. Did I tell you that I have a weakness for pretty drawings and pictues of guys? Well, THOSE pictures too, but I actually belong to this online community called deviantart.com that has the most amazing creations ever. The amount of talent is staggering and the selection makes me dizzy. I usually go for the drawings. I've posted some here. My favs are from Dronio, an Italian artist that draws the men of my dreams. Yummy.
But I also find that others (like the guy who posted the pic that accompanies this entry) who really do amazing things with their cameras. I feel envious. I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't draw. I wish I could do one of those things well so I could express myself in that way.
Meanwhile I'll just keep listening to the music I can't make and posting drawings and pictures I can't make or take here to vicariously live through circuitry.
Cheers, babyboy.

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.