Go back in time

Show more

We don't need no thought control...



Sometimes I wonder about what goes on in their minds. I find a big segment of the younger population to be somehow mindless and sheep-ish. Very little emotional intelligence, no critical thinking skills. And when pushed to do it, they feel intimidated by the 'liberal mind'.
Of course, the wingnutry keeps pushing the envelope and trying to convince them that there is no need to worry about the planet, that their hatred for anybody who is different of thinks differently is justified and that being self-righteous is perfectly acceptable and even hip.
Poor delusional beings. I'll keep doing my part for as long as I can. Because just being there in front of them should open their minds a little bit. Even if it's only a crack...

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.