Go back in time

Show more

Two weeks

Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear from Gabe Askew on Vimeo.



Two weeks.
That seems to be the extent of my planning and my overlook to life. I have been in a very melancholic state of mind lately. Very irritable, very on the verge of a (another) nervous breakdown, very... fragile.

So when I saw this video on Towleroad, it basically made my day. Or week. I have to learn to live in the here and now and not let my mind play tricks on me, going for the worst-case-scenario, battling dragons that end up being windmills. My mind seems to have a mind of its own, but I am its owner, right?

So on with my life. Or so I tell myself. Because I've got only one. And I might as well enjoy it. Even if to do so I have to live only in the next two weeks.

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.