Go back in time

Show more

number 3




JigglyCaliente

Just because I wanted to post some hot men. Yep.

And because Jiggly Caliente seems to be the kind of girl that I would like as one of my girlfriends. Yep. That KiKi would be epic. Jiggly, one of Ru's girls, is a Trans girl who has appeared on TV movies and series. She's carved her own niche in a landscape that has become more and more accepting of the talent of both drag queens and trans actors.

I have followed RuPaul's Drag Race ever since it was a little program with a vaseline-smudged camera and the production values of a Kentucky street fair. I have to say that for all the brouhaha The Vixen has caused calling racism in the franchise (I would allege the FANS of RPDR are racist, not Ru herself), the program has always managed to include storylines involving Asian queens.

And Jiggly Caliente had hers. Girl is spunky and loud and has personality to spare. And in this video she introduces us to the Asian version of the FuckBoy, the horny, immature, easily distracted, noncommittal, voluble and vacuous version of the PlayBoy. And she nails it. We've all had our own FuckBoy experiences.

But I'm here for the model who plays one of the titular FuckBoy archetype: fuckboy number three. sexy and sultry, he could get it. Gonna have to Sherlock my way around to see who he is.

xoxo

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.