Go back in time

Show more

gifts




 We are lucky to have so many things and still, sometimes we fail to see them clearly. Maybe because they're... there? I have to recognize I have many gifts. Friends who care. Lovers who love.  Places where I really want to be.  Maybe that's why I have decided to not be a total curmudgeon this year and enjoy the holidays in all their xmas-y glory. I don't like the faux cheer and the consumerism and shenanigans that people attribute to the end of the year but I like the idea of letting people know that I love them and that I appreciate them.

So thank you, Constant Reader. For being there. Hope that what I give you makes you at least smile. Or think. Or both. Have a great holiday season. Stay warm.




xoxo

Comments

  1. SMOOCH! glad I found YOU this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I accidentally came here looking for nude male pictures. No just teasing, I enjoy your posts and look forward to reading more. BTW I like the song in that commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, a curmudgeon? Never!😉 But it’s true, sometimes we don’t take the time to think about what we have. And this time of year is a good time to take inventory and be thankful for what, and who, we have in our lives.

    And thanks for all the sharing that you do in so many ways, babe. Another year is in the books and hopefully we’re better for it.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.