Go back in time

Show more

Je suis ravi, aussi



Coming from Chicago made me feel somehow provincial. It felt like coming from Europe, or some foreign place. In the same way that coming from Boystown made me feel boring. I usually enjoy my visits to Chicago, but come back missing that 'big city' feel. Don't get me wrong, I like living here, but you cannot compare The Grid with even the smallest bar in Boystown. You get to see people from other races (sigh!), hear other languages, see some fashion and walk through streets that have all kinds of stores and businesses that do not cater to the ever bland middle class you find in small cities.
I might as well have come from France, where in national television you see men who look real being ogled by an old lady AND a yound demoiselle with equally diverse but good taste.
Oh, well. Until next time then. Maybe one day I'll move to a big city. Only to miss the quaint charm of the quasi-burgeois small city we live in now.

Cheers, babyboy.

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.