Go back in time

Show more

I know, it's all about me....


Now, bear with me....
1. FIRST NAME?  you know that already
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
My middle name is actually my father's name.
And sometimes it would be soooo cool to have that name here in the States...
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?  During counseling session. Nothing too terrible.
I just got emotional.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?  Real Mortadella
6. KIDS?  Nope, thanks.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS  > WITH YOU?  
Hell, yes.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have a blog. Does it count?
9. YOUR FIRST KISS: WORTH IT OR NOT?  Worth it.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?  Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? There is no way in hell.
12. FAVORITE CEREAL? Sinfully sweet Frosted Flakes.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES BEFORE YOU TAKE THEM  OFF? Sometimes I don't.
I prefer moccasins.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  Physcially, I'm a wuss.
Emotionally, I've stood storms and hurricaines.
15. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Partial to CHOCOLATE,
but most anything will do in a pinch.
16. SHOE SIZE? 8
17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I'm bossy.
18. MOST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I'm fun to be with.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?  My mum.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?  > 
Of course... maybe?
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? 
Cutoff bluejeans no shoes.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE?  Mortadella and cheese sandwich.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?  Some hip-hop song in the radio.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  Orange.
25. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?  Nando
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'RE  ATTRACTED TO?  Their face.
28  DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?  Of course... dumb question
29. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Smoothies
30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?  anything with sweaty men in tight/short clothes
31. Red or Pink? Red
32. EYE COLOR? Brown
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. Four-eyes all the way.
34. FAVORITE FOOD?  Pasta
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The DaVinci Code. Loved it.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?  white
38. SUMMER OR WINTER?  Summer
39. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses
40. FAVORITE DESSERT?  Tiramisu
41. SIGHT OR SOUND?  Sight
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS?   I don't know.
43. WHAT BOOK(S) ARE YOU READING? I'm reading Adverbs,
by the guy who writes as Lemony Snicket
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Primary color polka dots.
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST? Something on HGTV. Curb Appeal?
47. LEAST FAVORITE SOUND? Drilling
49. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME?  Los Angeles, CA.
50. DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL TALENT?   None
51. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 21 March in Cartagena.
52. LAKE OR OCEAN?  Ocean
53. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly
54. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Interview. Second is Rolling Stone.
55. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Not knowing where someone is
56. THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? Is it a work day?
57. CHILD'S NAME? No children, thank you.
8. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY---
I would invest most of it and buy a mini-cooper and a house with the rest.
59. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?  Yes
60. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?  I sleep with Rob.
If he's not here, I hug my special pillow.
6 1. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?  Scary.
62. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR ?   Saturn SC1
63. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?  Don't do alcohol well.
64. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD TIME I WOULD... read more.
65. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yes.
66. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD  YOU CHOOSE?
Blonde. I just did.
67. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED  IN.
Cartagena, Medellin, Morgantown, Pittsburgh, Irvine, Akron.
69. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO  YOU? She makes me
laugh!!!!!!!
70. MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Morning is better.
71. EGGS - Fried.
72. FAVORITE PLACE - The beach
73. FAVORITE PIE?  Cherry
74. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU MAILED THIS TO, WHO IS MOST  LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No idea...
75. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Veronica

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 days ago
  • El cambio histriónico - El presidente Petro se siente incómodo. El marco constitucional le queda pequeño, advierte que el traje está muy ajustado para sus grandes propós...
    5 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    2 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    3 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.