Go back in time

Show more

Crooks and Liars



I really don't know what to think about this country. On the one side, I thik that ignorance is bliss and in this country bliss is the rule. On the other, I remember my grandma telling me that 'the worst kind of blind man is that who does not want to see'. Very few people in this country really want to SEE. They'd rather tilt the lazy-boy back and watch FAUX News. I've read all over the blogsphere about a little girl (15 years old) who has received DEATH THREATS for thinking. How dares she? And the best part is that she's using the same religious rethoric the religious right and people in power use to rile up the masses of idiotic wingnuts that populate this wide country. Watch the video and cry.

Cheers, babyboy.

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.