Go back in time

Show more

I'm no good

 


 It's rare to find an artist I really like and get into easily. I just downloaded Amy Winehouse's CD and it's awesome. I really dig the girl groups from the sixties and Winehouse's sound is very much like that. Not only that, she looks tough as nails and has a very strong voice. Flavorful, sultry, just the way good sex should be. No pink frills here. 




This is a real human being. Her sound is old and new at the same time. Add the grittiness of an outsider singing about her own fucked up life and you have Back in Black. It's in heavy rotation in my iPod. And the dude in this video totally does it for me. I cheated myself Like I knew I would I told ya, I was trouble You know that I'm no good Upstairs in bed, with my ex boy, He's in the place, but I cant get joy, Thinking of you in the final throws, this is when my buzzer goes Amy is a girl after my own heart.

Comments

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.