Go back in time

Show more

Like water for chocolate


Been in a different mood lately. I think it's the excercise. I think I'm going to try new things when he comes back. I am about to think that it may be ME who's totally freaking out and not letting me be well, me.
I was wondering about that letting go we were talking about. Pity pot does not have a good effect on me. Sometimes I wish drugs and alcohol would have in me the effect they seem to have on the rest of the fucking planet. Take you, for example: you say you like getting drunk because you 'have fun'. I don't . I just fall asleep. And just the smell of pot gives me headaches.
But I know I can get my freak on. I've gotten on before. I guess I'm out of practice. But practice makes perfect. Isn't that what they say? I guess I have to get drunk on him, as it is suppossed to be. It should be like riding a bike. It becomes natural once you are straddling it again.
Oh, and now we are 'friends' on Myspace. I guess that makes the masquerade even more real. So are you going to get that stuff I asked you to get for me?

Pretty please?

Oh, the very edible gentleman up there comes from 

Comments

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • MI "REACTION" AL "MEET THE QUEENS" : DRAGRACE SPAIN 6 - Ahora que me he vuelto un poco forofo del Instagram (al principio no le veĂ­a la gracia pero ahora que ya tengo al algoritmo trabajando a mi favor puedo ...
    1 week ago
  • Contradicciones - Quise escribir sobre la muerte de Gloria Steinem, pero otro obituario, en menos de una semana, da demasiada grima. Siguiendo el ejemplo de quien fuera...
    3 weeks ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneciĂł lloviendo. La casa todavĂ­a estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sĂłlo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzĂł a cantar en la...
    2 months ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla VacĂ­a] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitaciĂłn de Cepeda a dialoga...
    3 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podrĂ­a decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.