Go back in time

Show more

In binary code

Facebook, Myspace, MSN Spaces, here, there, everywhere... I'm losing count. And sometimes it feels like I've lost myself. I seem to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Always disperse in the primordial soup of the new millennium. But sometimes there's a voice you can actually hear, a face you recognize and most important a feeling you seem to share.
There is a contact, once in awhile and then you feel the complicity, the shared thrill of actually seeing and being seen. The ones and zeros actually begin to mean something to you, too. Lost in cyberspace you become whole once again, when there's a touch without touching, a sight without seeing, a feeling that engulfs everything. And it's good.




In the words of Bjork:
Enjoy

I wish: I want to stay here
I wish: this be enough
I wish: I only love you
I wish: simplicity

Look at the speed out there
It magnetizes me to it
And I have no fear
I'm only into this to

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

I wish I'd only look
And didn't have to touch
I wish I'd only smell this
And didn't have to taste
How can I ignore?
This is sex without touching
I'm going to explore
I'm only into this to

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.


And he's out there, six hours ahead. And even though it's fleeting and even though it's tenuous, he's there. And I know it. And he does, too. And that's enough.

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    2 hours ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    3 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    3 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.