Go back in time

Show more

Cracked out!!




This is one of those re-posts that really, really need to be done. When your life becomes a piece of reality TV drama and the world outside your window is (literally) coming at you. The blinding need of the addict, the lust of the peddler and the manic presence of the voyeur. What else is there to add to this tale of urban surrealism? Oh, and it came to my attention through the fabulous Joe.My.God. and it's priceless:
Let me set the stage for you. I am hanging out in my house with my friend, having just walked back from lunch. We went into the kitchen to get some water at about 3:00 pm. As I was talking to my friend, I looked out my kitchen window that faces the alley between Q and Corcoran Streets. I saw two people in the alley, one black and one white, near the back entrance of the house across the alley. I turned to my friend and said, "Are they having sex? I think they are having sex. Oh my God, they are having sex!"


Wanna read and see MORE?
Head out to KNEE DEEP IN MUD and cringe (or laugh your head off!)

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    22 hours ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    4 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    4 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.