Go back in time

Show more

I've got a plan....

...we can do it, baby, baby, baby...
As long as you want it
come with me we can do it baby, baby, baby...




I know, I know. I said I wouldn't do it. But I think I'd love to do you. No matter how many excuses you come up with. Or who you use to hide from me. I still want to touch you, taste you, feel you.

And I have the feeling I'm not alone in it. Because I think there's a part of you who likes the admiration. The attention. The lust you know is bubbling under the polite surface. I'm learning more and more from you each day and some things I really like. Some others, well, that's part of who you are. But still, I'd love for you to do me. Good. And I'm scared because I think it could happen and I won't know what to do. You see? It's the old I-want-it-but-I-don't. Story of my life.

Comments

  1. ¡Si te contara!
    Y no ha sido solo sexo. Ha sido Amor... Debo pero no puedo... No debo pero quiero. "Decisiones, cada día", como dice la canción...

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja.... bueno, no se ve la conclusión de la historia..pero...se puede preveer un poco...pasaran la prueba los chicos listos?¿?¿..jajaja..mu bueno... Un abrazote!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.