Go back in time

Show more

Handle me



I guess it comes from being a power bottom, this not being able to be 'handled'. According to the urban dictionary, that fountain of populist knowledge:
1. power bottom

Gay Male Term. Dominant Bottom. While a bottom is usually submissive to his partner, a power bottom enjoys maintaining control over the top and/or the penetration, the normally dominant role in gay male sex. Power bottoms supposedly have skilled tongues. (They give the best blow jobs fellatio and rim jobs analingus.)


So I guess there's little hope in finding someone who can handle me. Nobody has been able to do it in the last few years. Neither leather daddies nor young studs have been able to manage the feat. I guess I would really need to be dickmatized to the extent that all rational thought is fucked out of my brain. Here's for hope.

Comments

  1. Power bottom-confirmed! Dominant-definitely, though you try to tell me otherwise. Enjoys maintaining control-check. Skilled tongue-fuck yeah! Best blow jobs-hell yes! Rim jobs? We haven’t gone there 😕 Something else to look forward to. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.