This is me, now.
1. Put your music player on Shuffle (or Random).
2. Press Forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4. Comments go underneath the song title, if any.
1. What does next year have in store for you?
Forgiveness, Jonathan Mendelsohn.
(I guess I’m keeping too many grudges? Bad Karma? Forgive and move on?)
2.What does your love life look like?
Human Nature. Michael Jackson
(Well, this is VINTAGE Michael. And the song is soooo cute! Sigh)
3. What do you say when life gets hard?
Professional Widow. Tori Amos
( And should I explain it? Didn’t think so. It's gotta be BIG)
4. What do you think when you get up in the morning?
Where do I go from here. The Carpenters.
(For fucking real. This is uncanny. And yes, The Carpenters. What?)
5. What song will you dance to at your wedding?
Take it from here. Justin Timberlake.
6. What do you want as a career/ what do you want to be when you grow up?
Filthy Mind. Amanda Ghost
(Rolls on the floor. Laughing.)
7. What's your favorite saying?
Wash me clean. K.D. Lang
(Finger licking good)
8. Favorite place?
Dear Goodbye. J.C Chasez
(I need to work on my issues. And so does Rolling Stone)
9. What do you think of your parents?
Superfly Sister. Michael Jackson
10. Where would you go on a first date?
Agnus Dei. Rufus Wainwright.
(Hon, I’m a recovering Catholic. What were you expecting?)
11. What is your drug of choice?
You want this. Janet
(So, so right. So, so tragic.)
12. Describe yourself:
Ne me quitte pas. Miguel Bose
(I should work on this ish. Co-dependent in old age? Never.)
13. What is the thing you like doing most?
Bambu. Miguel Bose, Ricky Martin.
( dai amore dai dimmi chi sei?)
14. The song that best describes the president?
Smooth Operator. Sade.
(No fucking coments!!)
15. What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Is you or is you ain’t my baby. Dinah Washington
(I’m not making this up!)
16. How will I die?
Everybody. Britney Spears
(I could get all philosophical but I won’t. Right. With Britney, nonetheless. Yeah I do own Blackout. What? )
17. If someone says "Is this okay" you say:
History. Michael Jackson.
(....probably in the ‘you’re history’ meaning of it?)
18. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Corner Store. Brazilian Girls
(So, so many opportunities to make a joke. So little time)
19. How do you feel today?
What it feels like for a girl. Madonna.
(wow. WOW indeed.)
20. What is your life's purpose?
The Life. Mystic
(I repeat: I’m not making this up...)
21. What is your motto?
Whenever, wherever. Shakira
(if you know me, you know it’s true. Apart from being one of my all-time favs, this booty shaker has special meaning for me… I’ll tell you some day…)
22. What do your friends think of you?
My baby. Janet
(I have foreign cars and houses
I have porno stars and spouses
You tryin' to stab one like Jack the Ripper
I was tryin' to stab two like Jack the Tripper”. I’m hardcore.)
23. What do you think about very often?
Can’t tell me nothing. Kayne West
(And Luis Vuitton. And Dolce and Gabanna)
24. What did your parents think about you?
White trash. Junior Senior
(Excuse me. I can’t type well when I’m ROTFLMAO)
25. What is 2 + 2?
We walk the same line. Everything but the girl.
(When it's dark baby,
there's a light I'll shine,
and if you're lost, I'm right behind,
cause we walk the same line)
My math is sketchy, though. Has always been
26. What do you think of your best friend?
Your honesty. Madonna
(You know it.)
27. What do you think of the person you like?
(You give me fever!)
28. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Pussicat. Missy Elliot
No comments. Right?
29. What song will they play at your wedding?
Tomb of the Boom. Outkast
(I said it...)
30. What will they play at your funeral?
Ser Humano. Natalia y la forquetina
(This is getting seriously creepy. Loves it!!)
31. What is your hobby/interest?
El balon. Mecano
(I’ve always said that I watch football for the uniforms.)
32. What is your biggest fear?
Please send me someone to love. Sade
(Sade rules. And that is kinda true?)
33. What is your biggest secret?
(We all do have them, no?)
34. What do you think of your friends?
Try. Just a little bit harder. Janis Joplin
(How did they know?)
35. What will your kids be like?
Bedtime Story. Madonna
(It may work. I’d be the most wonderful storyteller. So that may be an incentive. That and Gap kids.)
36. What will your husband/wife be like?
Lagrimas. J.D. Natasha
37. What is your life story?
Tape you. N.E.R.D.
(Again, wow. Hopefully, it’ won’t make it to youtube. Or any of the Tubes.)
38. What will your future household be like?
History Repeating. Propellerheads feat. Shirley Bassey
(Right. Because I don’t need no interior designer)
39. What is your weakness?
Back to the rivers of belief. Enigma
(Once a Catholic, always a Catholic. Even in remission.)
40. What is your goal you would like to achieve this year?
Blame it on my youth. Jamie Collum
(Oh, I see. Displacement of guilt? Is this in the DSM?)
41. Most cherished memory?
Julian. Boy George
42. Thing you regret the most?
Human Nature. Madonna
(‘Cause I’m not sorry. It’s Human Nature.
I know. I’m a riddle wrapped in a friggin’ enigma. Or is it the other way around? Who gives a fuck?)