Go back in time

Show more

rock me



Haunting, in a good way, this video. And I love the song. Smooth, sweet, sexy. I've always loved Janet. I don't give a shit about the nipplegate, her boyfriend or whatever it is that people look at when they see her (they're seeing themselves and their twisted vision of life, maybe?). People need to get a life. But everybody's a critic. And a shitty one at that.
I just saw her on Larry King and I can't believe how centered and ... nice? she seems to be. It should have been heaven and hell growing up in a giant fishbowl for all the world to see how you make mistakes/cry/laugh/talk/become an adult. I know I would not have been able to handle it well. I'm fucked up and I don't need anybody (let alone the fucking world) telling me that, fuck you very much.

I don't care if she gains and loses weight, if she marries or not Jermaine Dupri, if he's handsome or not, if her brothers are whacked or if she (accidentally or not) flashed her nipple to a nation of prudes. Fuck them.

Janet is all I care. And the pop/R&B/Soul/Whatever product she puts out. She's an entertainer. And she's entertaining me. This video is rocking my world right now. Enjoy.

Comments

  1. Very sexy song... espero que estes bien colegaaa... un fuerte abrazote!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.