Go back in time

Show more

Hardcore crushes




I have decided that crushing hardcore is just not worth the effort anymore. I find it somehow unnecessary and a waste of energy. Or is it? I learned a long time ago (whoa! when I was an undergrad) that crushing only makes the object of your affection more unattainable. We invent qualities and add interesting touches to the man who we think embodies our most hidden desires. But does he? Can he stand the scrutiny of daylight? The post-orgasmic lull? The morning after? Most probably not.
Because we crush hardcore on what WE think he has. On who WE think he is. Not on HIM. But still we keep doing it.
Take my latest crushes: a guy in my class and Marc Broussard. I crush hardcore on him. Because he's got the body (a man's body, not a boy's. And those wide shoulders and chest...), the face (still young, yet with a hint of experience), the voice (deep, rumbling, it makes my heart beat faster). Because he's got the feeling, the attitude, the smile. Because he's unattainable. Because I know I cannot have him. Because he's got that christian-y vibe I despise in most people. Isn't that twisted? Just a little?

Comments

  1. well ny friend.. tenemos que mantener la fantasĂ­a, y la ilusiĂ³n, sino... who knows when can we get the definitive crush?¿.. could be... cualquier dia!.. por cierto, este chico del video... ummmm... rico!..jejeje.. y estoy esperando esa foto de Tagame! ;) bst regards y un abrazote

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcĂ³n este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atreviĂ³ a...
    3 hours ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pillĂ³ a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    3 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *CuatricromĂ­a / PolicromĂ­a *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los Ă¡lbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canciĂ³n que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectĂ³nicos*. MĂ¡s y mĂ¡s, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    3 weeks ago
  • - En los dĂ­as que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.