Go back in time

Show more

The cat piano

Latest short film by The People's Republic of Animation. Narrated by Nick Cave. Directed by Eddie White & Ari Gibson. Produced by Jessica Brentnall


for more info, go to

http://catpianofilm.com

http://www.thepra.com.au



I have discovered (the hard way) that I have become allergic to cats. Their fur makes me sneeze and makes my eyes red and itchy. Yet every cat I encounter purrs and rubs itself against me like I'm their best friend. Do they know that they'll make me run to the bathroom to wash my face and hands? Do they know I'll sneeze two, four, six times as soon as they touch me? I bet they do. Cats are smart and devious little creatures. And I will be living with two in a few days. Pat my shoulder. Mutter some words of comfort. I'm off to get some allergy pills.

By the way, the little film I'm posting here is perfectly tight in its narrative, tone and imagery. That is the way I would love to write...

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.