Go back in time

Show more

Only boy in the world


Want you to make me feel like I'm the only boy in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only boy in the world
Like I'm the only one that's in command
'Cause I'm the only one who understands
How to make you feel like a man, yeah


Rihanna, that popular philosopher, is quite right. You make me feel like I'm the only boy in the world. Because when we're together, bae, there's really no limits to what we have. Right? Ever since that first shower together. Ever since you first kissed me. You've always made me feel special, like I'm the one you really want to do.

It's not like we have an ideal romance novel relationship. Heaven knows we seemed to have an expiration date on our backs even when we were chatting on Grindr. Because Grindr has conditioned us to think anything you get there is just for the night, right? Grindr is NOT Tinder. When men go on Grindr they have very specific goals: getting off. And that seemed to be the natural destination to our relationship. A few good ones and then move on?

We were (are) also limited by time and space. Remember? We had to make do with your car and that parking lot. And with our crazy schedules. And with our living arrangements. And with our hectic lives. But we persisted. Didn't we? Because we connected. We clicked. I could feel that pull after we talked face to face that first time. And we did it because there's THERE there. Because you fuck me like there's nothing you like more. Because when we're together we seem to know what the other needs at that precise moment. Because you know me. Because when you look at me, all sweaty and out of breath, I know you are there. With me.

xoxo










Comments

  1. Sugar, we've come a long way, that's true. Was I looking for something more when we connected on Grindr? Were you? Maybe subconsciously, yes. We chatted on Grinder for a LONG time (relatively?) before we even met. And the first time we met wasn't even for a hookup. TBH it was kind of like an interview, LOL. You wanted to meet in a public place, so we settled on Panera which was kind of half way between us. We grabbed something to drink and sat and chatted for awhile IRL. Who does that when all they want to do is get their rocks off?

    As we parted, we hugged. And I wanted so much more right there. I wanted to kiss you, but we were in the parking lot, so not really a good place to make a move. But the Grindr chats continued. And we did finally hookup. And it was amazing. As I've mentioned before, it was the first time that I really wanted to eat a guy's ass. And SIX YEARS later, it's still something I look forward to doing. Not because it's going to lead to me fucking that hot ass, but because you seem to really enjoy it as much as I do.

    Yes, we are limited by many things in this quite unusual relationship. And you've been VERY patient and understanding with my situation. And you're right, you are the one that I WANT to do. You're sexy, funny, super intelligent, passionate and a very giving lover (GGG in Savage-speak). And when you bend over and show me that hot ass, there's nothing more that I want to do than to please you, to make sure you're satisfied. And when we're done, I need to hold you, to feel you in my arms, to feel your heartbeat.

    That connection is real, babe and it continues to flourish. And I hope it flourishes for a LONG time.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.