Go back in time

Show more

dalton



While in Texas for the holidays, we were going to go to a gay bar that had strippers. Yeah, that's what you get when you put a bunch of queer people in a car and let them loose. We never made it there because we chose to go to a place called Cedar Springs Tap House and have sweet potato fries instead. You know, choices. In any case, If Dalton would have been the main attraction that night, I may have gone.

I have not seen too many male strippers strutting their stuff on a platform. I've been only to three or four shows all my life. And they have been more of a go-go boy kind of inspiration than actual demonstration of athletic skill. And that's why I brought up Dalton. While looking for places to go in Texas, google's algorithm gave us Dalton. Mind you, we were looking for LGBTQ friendly places and what's more friendly than gay clubs with male strippers?

We all gawk at beautiful men. No matter how much we talk about inner beauty, we instinctively recognize beauty and go for it. The wide shoulders, the flat stomachs, the bulging biceps, the thick thighs. Add to that some atavistic desire to mate with what we perceive to be the best of the species and voila! We go for the most obvious specimen.

I think that most males in general are not much into showing prowess that involve them getting naked in public. Especially if other men are going to be doing the gawking. Oh men will send you pictures of their dick at the drop of a hat. Or will take pictures of their torso and show it off in their profile in hookup apps. But strip and strut in front of other man or men showing off a la Magic Mike crossed with Cirque du Soleil? Only the few, the proud, the committed male strippers.

And I think that if they'd showed off more of a gymnastic bent they would have a queue out the door. We obviously gawk at male strippers for the promise of mind-blowing sex with a man who has a mind-blowing body. That's a no-brainer. But I think that it would be even more enticing if the man showing off his body would give a glimpse of the athleticism and commitment to sportsmanship that achieving such body demands. IMHO that would be much more of a lure.

I imagine I would be more drawn to a show of athletic prowess in the semi-nude than to a gyrating demonstration of lethargic abandon. Yeah, if we are going to talk fantasy, I'd rather gawk at a man who could help me survive running from the Walking Dead during some nuclear apocalypse rushed by some idiot tin can totalitarian (I'm looking at you, Cheetolini) than to some go-go boy who can barely keep up with the four in the floor rhythm blasting from the club's speakers. So if you know of any Spartan debuting at your local gay bar, feel free to let me know.

xoxo




Comments

  1. When I go see my good friend in Hells Kitchen, we used to go to the East Village to the Urge Lounge. All South American boy go go and strippers. My weakness. And they dance well not to mention flaunt that meat right in your face. I made it rain there several times. More like Huricane Maddie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never been to a male stripper show. I have been to a couple of gay male bars though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that bar empty?!?! Dalton has a hot/fit/sexy body and his dancing is very athletic. I can't believe isn't tipped more! I like his more athletic style way better than the usual.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.