OK let's see. Let's answer those questions and find out...
- I have never paid for Uber, train or flights for anybody... No daddy
- I don't drink Starbucks. I despise everything they stand for.... No twink
- I cannot make my pecs bounce. But I really enjoyed watching Davey try to make his bounce.. No daddy
- I cannot stand Red Bull... No twink
- I have not watched America's Top Model.... not even with Nyle... No twink
- EEWWW salads at McDonald's... No twink
- Well, I do own a jockstrap. Actually two. And I don't practice sports... Yes twink.
- And I do own several pieces of leather clothing.... Yes daddy
- I have not spanked anybody... No daddy. Davey seemed to like that, though.
- I have not been called daddy in bed. Nope. No daddy
- Taylor Swift? No. No twink
- I have never gotten a card for Father's Day... No daddy
- I do not own a wrestling singlet. What? No daddy
- I do eat sushi. Not several times a week tho... so Yes twink?
I am not a twink not yet a daddy?
You know I'm laughing as I type this. Because this putting everybody and everything in a box is kind of a waste of time. Like they said, even though ''twink" is a physical description, being a daddy is more of a state. But didn't many daddies start as twinks? Didn't many twinks grow up to become... jocks? or otters? or some other kind of inhabitant of the gay menagerie? Don't we all change and evolve and adapt as we age? Why can't we be a combination of things? Maybe like Maddie self-described, we're aging twinks or the down payment for daddies?
I thought the video was fun, and it poked holes in the same notions if was spoofing. I guess that just like sex, labels are on the brain. So the solution would be to just have sex instead of labels. It's more fun. Don't you think?