Go back in time

Show more

Lift the curtain




I think this year’s thanksgiving and Xmas celebrations will be even more awkward for people with family and friends who like 45, given the fuckery, corruption and stupidity that Cheeto has unleashed upon the USA. I, for one, won’t be sharing anything with any Cheeto supporters. I refuse to do so. I have cut anybody and everybody who liked or voted for him from my life. I don't need those fuckers.



A minute ago (the news cycle with Twitter moves at a breakneck pace) there was a huge brouhaha about Joaquin Castro sharing some information about some trumpanzees after a shooting.  And just recently Cheeto himself went after Debra Messing for tweeting asking to disclose who were the Hollywood people throwing a fundraiser for twitler. But political donations public! Once people give money to politicians that info is readily available. Also, the fact that people feel they need to hide the fact that they gave money to the Grifter in Chief speaks volumes.


Don’t believe me? Check this out:

When you donate to political candidates, you’re giving the Federal Election Commission permission to publish your name and occupation, which they do on their website as part of campaign finance data. It is not doxxing. But not everyone knows how to access that information, so we’ve decided to put together a guide for you to find out who in your community has given thousands of dollars to Donald Trump, or really any other political candidate.

SPLINTER tells you how to find out who is a trumpanzee channeling money to Twitler out there. I used the tool they provide and discovered who gave money to Cheeto in my city. I'm gonna dig deeper and try and find what businesses/businesspeople have given to Hair Furor and will blacklist them. Because I put my money where my mouth is.




So go ahead, and find a concrete reason to stop talking to those horrid people who support white supremacy, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, and a myriad of bigoted things. Because they will never change. And if you have to cancel thanksgiving this year, let me know and we'll have some turkey together.




XoXo 

Comments

  1. I posted on this for today, though specifically Debra Messing and Eric McCormack, and their Tweets.

    I would like to know who donates to _____ but both Messing and McCormack are suggesting the names of people going to a _____ fundraiser in Hollywood this month be released so that actors-directors-producers can decide with whom they want to work.

    And that smacks of blacklisting ot me and no matter on which side it falls, i don't like it.

    Release their names so the people know, but don't use the names to keep people from getting work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS That first image is chilling, and true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you think about it, how is this different from newspapers printing the local police blotter? Mamma said, if you’re afraid of someone finding out you did something, maybe you shouldn’t be doing it. Public records are a bitch.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Constitution guarantees us a secret ballot, not a secret donation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @bob: I saw that! I don’t see it as blacklisting. I see it as transparency. I’m actively looking for people in those lists. BTW I gave money to Pete and I had to use my credit card. They did not accept cash. I was at peace goth that.
    @bae: I agree. It’s the same. Cheeto supporters are the lowest.
    @dave: absolutely true.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. “A ballot is just a substitute for a bullet. If your vote isn’t backed by a bullet, it is meaningless. Without the bullet, people could ignore the election outcome. Voting would be pointless. Democracy has violence at its very core!” ~Muir Matteson, “The Nonviolent Zone”
    End the "secret ballot" and expose everyone involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m all for that, but we all know that it would not work.

      XoXo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.