Go back in time

Show more

Mistletoe



I know, I know. The song is either universally loathed or universally loved. Maddie is probably gonna threaten me with vanishment to the Tundra, but hey.  It’s Steve Grand and I’m sure he’s been on this blog before. Probably with this song? I’m too lazy to look up my own entries.. So in any case, it's that time of the year again. Who knew this year would be so different? It's yet another year with another change. It's yet another move with another home. It's different and still the same. But we are going  to move ahead, don't we?

So here we go again. Let’s celebrate. On our own, with our chosen family, with a loved one. It doesn’t really matter how or with whom, let’s celebrate. All in all, this holiday season I'm grateful. Still grateful for friends and family. Still grateful for the love I give. And still grateful for the love I get. Grateful for all the opportunities and grateful for all the possibilities. Grateful, because otherwise I would be a total dick.




Happy Holidays, Constant Reader. And remember, I'm grateful for you, too.

XOXO

P.S. I may not read you or post as often, because I’m away from my trusty laptop, but rest assured, I’m still here.

P.P.S. Also, this is an edit of the edit because I sill love the Mariah version. Don’t come at me. Look at the joy this fucking song gives!


Hahahahaha love you all.

Comments

  1. Nice song!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s very sweet. I really like that’s a man singing to another, too.

      XoXo

      Delete
  2. Oh dear....i have met Steve when he came to my late beloved Raven several times....i forgive you. He is very nice and I surmise unintentional my flirtatious! I can liaten to his version. Or Sherrry Vines..all i want for Christmas is lube.

    A Happy Yuletide to you my dear friend. Not even having met I adore and luv you.

    ⛄🎄⛄🎄⛄🎄⛄🎄⛄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve is a darling! And oh so handsome.
      Sherry Vine’s version is a hoot!
      And I love you back!

      XoXo

      Delete
  3. Another year in the books and so many changes. An opportunity to reflect on the gifts we have and those that we cherish. And here’s hoping that the new year brings good health, happiness and more wonderful memories. Enjoy your respite and have a merry Christmas! 🎅 (he’s totally your type 😜)

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, he is!
      And yep, actually enjoying this down time...

      XoXo

      Delete
  4. happy hollydayz to you! I am grateful for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I’m grateful for yours!
      Happy holidays, dear AnneMarie!

      XoXo

      Delete
  5. Merry Merry and Happy Happy, Six.
    At least, thank the goddess, you spared me the Mimi version!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha
      I was tempted, trust me. Between you and Maddie, I would have been sent to a cold cell to atone for my sin!
      And happy holidays to you (and Carlos)

      XoXo

      Delete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a beautiful Christmas. We weather change best when we seek laughter and love. If you are traveling, and I assume you are since you're away from your laptop, be safe.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had an awesome xmas too!
      And yes, I’m on the road. Kinda enjoying it a tad too much, too.
      XoXo

      Delete
  8. Have a wonderful holiday season! Looking forward to more great posts from you in 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steve Grand is sweet, but I think his friend my be a bit sweeter. Beards... you know? Another year, another chance to keep growing. Enjoy yourself some really good holidays, the spirit is with your.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. Facial hair always wins, no?
      And I’m enjoying these days very much.

      XoXo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.