Go back in time

Show more

one small thing...



When Xersex mentioned in my comments section that he'd rather have a blowjob above anything else when hooking up, I applauded his candor. And told him there's nothing too unusual about it. Because  there isn't. Duh. Not all of us like the same things. Or the same kind of men. Or the same sexual positions. Or the same kind of sexual practices. And that's perfectly fine.

You see, I think that it's perfectly valid that some gay men just don't enjoy anal. Or that some gay men do not like to cuddle. Or that some gay men do not like to rim anybody. Or that some men love body odor. Or that some men are into different kinks. It's their prerogative and they should stick by it. Because why not? In matters of human sexuality or sexual expression there are no books written. Or maybe it would be better to say that there are many books written about sexuality and most of them say that it's ok to like what we like.

I am kind of 'lucky' because I enjoy many of the most common sexual acts you can do with a man. They may be vanilla, yes. But I enjoy them all. I have even enjoyed some that are not vanilla at all. But we really have to understand that there are some gay men that do not enjoy many of them. They have a smaller repertoire when it comes to getting it on. When someone states that they prefer anal to oral, or that they prefer to top and not bottom, we should not bat an eyelash; because THAT is a preference (as opposed to stating 'no Asians, Fats or Fems; because that's just being an asshole). And as preferences, go, not liking to French kiss, for example, is a totally valid one. Maybe he does not like to French kiss, but he'll trow you over a sofa and you'll see the light when he starts his ministrations. People have different talents. There's some men who are only tops. Or men who only bottom. Or men who just wanna jerk off with you. Oh, frottage. The stories I have.

There's always a catch because the 'perfect' man  who likes exactly what you like may not exist. So what if he's awesome and has a fantastic job and has a body you like but he doesn't like to give blow jobs? Or tie you up? There's someone out there who likes just that. And your choice is to either dump the man with that one small thing about him and keep looking for one who likes what you like or just do for awhile without somebody spanking you three times a week. It's very simple...

XOXO


ELSAJONSDOTTIR

Comments

  1. He not the only one. I never liked anal. If push comes to shove i will top the Lad buy I never liked receiving it and could jist well live without anal. I enjoy the tie up thing, light or heavy foreplay grinding and frottage.And a good long blow...giving or receiving. In all my long, painstaking and tedious years and years and years of research...i have concluded you can tell alot about a guy and how he'll be in bed from a session of foreplay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting tied up is tons of fun. I think that foreplay is sometimes as hot or hotter (depending on the man) than actual penetrative sex. Some men are so good at it they deserve a trophy. You can DEFINITELY tell if a man is gonna be a good lay by the foreplay.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. And I think we need to get coffee so I can hear your frottage stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, not without me!!!!

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha yes! OMG if the three of us get together, we may need more than a cup of coffee to get through all the stories!! LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. It’s true babe. There are more flavors out there than Baskin-Robins. And no one is wrong. We like what we like. And if you’re lucky enough to have a long term relationship your tastes may evolve. You may get more open to trying new things to keep the flame alive. And that can become a raging fire.

    So, yeah, we go in with knowing what we like but if you can be open and willing, you will also find out what your partner likes and wants. And that’s what will help you grow.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I think that we actually change a little in our tastes. I did not know I liked sucking cock so much, for example. Or that I enjoyed so much giving up autonomy. It's a matter of trying I guess. And finding what each other likes is essential. Yep.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. ...creo que lo mejor es, aún teniendo claro lo que a uno mismo le gusta e intentando en la medida de lo posible practicarlo, no estar cerrado a nuevas experiencias. Que quien sabe, quizás guiados por la mano adecuada, nuestros gustos puedan ampliarse, jeje.
    ¡Abrazos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pero claro. Si vieras que me he encontrado en situaciones en las que la manera como las cosas me han sido presentadas es lo que me ha decidido a probarlas. Nunca se puede decir nunca, no?

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Once again, we are all different and all like different things. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try something new, but doesn't mean you have to do it all the time. Brings to mind that old adage from the 60s: "If it feels good, do it."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. There are some things I've considered and have never done. Because they didn't feel right at the moment or because they just didn't turn me on. And I've tried some things once and realized they were not my thing. Moved on.
      But if it feels good, I'll keep doing it! The sixties were not wrong.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I bend to all situations. I have done it all. The only thing I ever disliked was tuna fish breath. Yuck, what a turn off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Different strokes for different folks" -- boy, that old expression dates me, doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha
      It does not! And it is true. My grandma used to say that there's a foot for every shoe. And I think she was right....

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. That was the first thing that surprised me the most when I converted to homosexuality, was that most guys only like a few certain sex acts. I had assumed everyone liked everything. I was pretty versatile when I was younger but eventually settled into the top position. Oral didn't do anything for me. Now that I'm getting older, anal takes work and is messy. Sometimes oral is just more convenient, especially with a new partner. I have learned a few new tricks in the last couple of years but those are my secret. I would never ask someone to do something they wouldn't enjoy. I'm very much into snuggling and cuddling but it has to be real affection, not fake with a stranger. I am lucky in that just being with another guy is exciting for me even if it's just frotting. I'm also lucky in I like a very wide range of men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steven. You converted? Like when one converts to Judaism?
      Kidding! LOL Yeah, I think we start with a repertoire and then find the things that really get us going. Also, when we start a relationship we always want to try everything and see what sticks.
      Cuddling is fundamental, but it does require intimacy. And you should come and sit with Maddie, Big and me and talk about frottage over some coffee....

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. Well, there ya go. That's what makes us all interesting, isn't it? Jerking and frotting and sucking - Oh, my! No anal, sorry (though my first wife loved it and would request it). No rimming, sorry (tried it, didn't float my dick, so to speak). No French kissing, sorry again (just feels weird to have someone trying to suck my tongue right out of my mouth). Tied up? Maybe. Try me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She liked anal? You go, girl!
      And that's how we really find out what we like: if it doesn't float our dicks, it's got to go.
      And no French kissing?
      Big!!

      XOXO

      Ohhhh getting tied up? Another topic we need to talk about!

      Delete
  10. True story about Frottage. When I took over the Paint Department, they held clinics every other week. One of the clinics was on several faux finishes including one they called frottage. When I asked the instructor if he knew what frottage was, he replied "it's where you stipple with your brush." I pulled up the definition on my phone and showed it to him. After a few seconds, he nodded slowly and said "not that brush."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that's too funny!
      Bet he was dead serious. I would have laughed for hours!

      XOXO

      Delete
  11. I personally enjoy it all. And am most times open to trying new things. But I will say there is nothing hotter then with another guy, grinding your cock into another, just seeing two cocks in underwear grinding together. I have some of those stories too. When is that coffee clutch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. So it's gonna be Maddie, Big, Steven, Dave, you and I?
      We're gonna need a bigger coffee shop.

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Or a private place for a circle jerk.

      Delete
    3. Hahahahaha
      You tease.
      XoXo

      Delete
  12. Whatever floats your boat

    ReplyDelete
  13. so true: I don't like anal sex, only if I can see the pleasure I give to a fucked man, I can get some pleasure. But otherwise ... no

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and that, ladies and gents, is what makes a GOOD lover..

      XoXo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.