Go back in time

Show more

Yogi



I have watched this video three times. I have done nothing but watch him, though. Yeah, I’m superficial. I promise that I'll get to the actual exercises soon. But right now I'm totally mesmerized by him and his flexibility. I know, I like to watch men doing pedestrian shit. Especially if the only thing they are wearing is some red shorts and they seem to have just the right amount of facial and body hair and a soothing voice.

I have done yoga on and off for a few years now. It's my 'it's too cold to take my walk' kind of exercise. My doctor told me that it's always better to do something that makes me sweat, like running, but I have always kept yoga as my go-to routine for rainy or cold days. I like it. It gives me the illusion that I'm flexible (I can do Downward Dog with a little prodding) and balanced (Tree pose, anyone?). But most of all, I think it helps me center myself. I usually find myself a little bit worked up after a day of relentless stupidity from the white house, complete fuckery from my boss and driving through slough with a moron on my ass on I-355.

I don't do a whole Yoga program, mind you. It's more like Yoga for Dummies. It's basically crawling through 12 poses and then on to a shower. It's simple and it has proved to be as effective as an edible after a day from hell. It kind of clears my mind and helps me concentrate again on things that are more manageable, like keeping my balance. Now, when this video popped up in my youtube suggestions (well, I'm always looking at handsome men doing stuff) I was intrigued. And not just because I wanted to see what he was packing in those red shorts.

When I read the title of the video I immediately thought about Big because it's in his blog that I read all this almost-medical stuff about my junk that I didn't know (like NyQuil fucks up the amount of cum you produce?). And this is the kind of content that I think he'd put out. But that man and his red shorts made me watch. And watch. And watch again. I do have to get over the fact that he's so attractive and try to add these poses to my Yoga routine. The exercises seem simple enough and easy enough for me to be able to add them to my routine. One never knows when the next man would come who would wreck one's pelvic floor. Better safe, no?

Wanna stretch with me?

XOXO



P.S. If you're interested, go to ManFlowYoga. There's plenty more there.



Comments

  1. Umm I’m going to have to watch this a few times just to get the visuals, then just try to listen and maybe do find of the routines. He’s too distracting. Maybe if he had Maddie’ Pete 2020 T-shirt on...no that wouldn’t work. Still too distracting.

    Maybe I’ll have to find time to stop by you and you could give me a tutorial.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha sure!
      I know that there are also all-male naked Yoga groups...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. I didn't have the sound on, but he was doing many core exercises, like planks. he IS pretty tight in that area...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, he's tight all right.
      In all the right places....

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Yoga involves too much getting up and down off the floor for me. That's why I like tai chi. It's "yoga standing up." Yes, flexibility and balance exercises like yoga and tai chi aren't cardio or aerobic exercises, but they're important nevertheless (especially as you -- shhhhhh -- age.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda like the moving around. It makes me feel like I'm doing something.
      And I'm totally banking on being more flexible as I age. It's the key to staying active.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. He's so cute, among other qualities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've tried to follow the tutorial but I also stop to look at him.
      That body!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. He's so bendy!
    You sound like me; I do yoga when I don't feel like taking a walk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      It's always handy to have a yoga mat! And did you see him doing that Downward Dog pose? Yes....

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. AAAAND, then there are 'root workers'.

    Actually, two of my best friends taught yoga for years. One, a Buddhist monk taught at Duke University. Both now are with severe joint pain and going thru knee/hip/shoulder replacement. Meanwhile, being a lazy ass, I'm dancing in the streets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!
      Do they, really? I actually went to some yoga sessions with a gentleman of indefinite age who was fantastically flexible...

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the shout out. **smooch!** Yep, Yoga is good for you. Especially Naked Yoga - love me the naked yoga - extend that to Tantric and it's even better. Now, go to group naked tantric **partner** yoga and - yowsa!! Just simple, basic, flow movements - nothing real strenuous will do the job it is supposed to do: Keep you flexible, work the muscles, and maintain range of motion. Do some Kegels while you're at it to strengthen the pelvic floor. Voila! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course! I always go to your blog for everything dick related...
      And I've heard about Tantric Yoga . Didn't Sting practice it to his wife's enjoyment?
      And I do need to do more Kegels, really. My pelvic floor is going to thank me.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. Your going to ask me to stretch with you? You know my answer. And what are we stretching out!?!?!?!? The only exercise I do are hand weights at home, my 6 mile run around the lake...and of course sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Maddie, we could stretch anything. We need to keep flexible.
      And I think that running a little is ALWAYS good. My doctor told me I should not stop until I'm sweating. So....

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. I am now subscribed. I hate to tell you, there is no muscle in your penis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      Oh, Dave. But there ARE muscles in your pelvic floor and that'll help you be a better top...

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Dave, as Sixpence says, there are anchoring and suspensory tendons along the pelvic floor. And, unbeknownst to many people, even your balls are surrounded by muscles, and your scrotum contains a layer of muscle. We're an absolute miraculous design!

      Delete
  10. I think just looking at that cute hairy chest alone will help your erections. Whoa!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, honey.
      He's sooo yummy. I have a thing for men with natural body hair patterns...

      XOXO

      Delete
  11. Yes people, keep working out for a better sex life, lol! :)

    And also, to look even better than you already do because... Why not? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double benefit, no?
      What's not to like?

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.