Go back in time

Show more

Eastra




Happy first Sunday following the full moon after the March equinox.




XoXo

Comments

  1. Happy first Sunday following the full moon after the March equinox to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just another fucking day in coronaville!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you at least have a chocolate bunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I did not.
      Not like I wouldn't like it, but because at the rate I'm eating chocolate during the pandemic, I really don't need to. LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Happy first Sunday following the largest Blood Moon of the year! :-) Hope you've got a bunny ear and a couple of eggs to play with in celebration. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!
      Well, I did not. I do want to play with those, though. Badly.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Gee. I worked. I feel like Charlie Brown when he went Trick or Treating and got a rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      You were doing something useful! We needed you there to keep those holy gardeners busy!

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And a happy stay in place Sunday to you!

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did stay in place. Didn't even go grocery shopping!

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • MI "REACTION" AL "MEET THE QUEENS" : DRAGRACE SPAIN 6 - Ahora que me he vuelto un poco forofo del Instagram (al principio no le veía la gracia pero ahora que ya tengo al algoritmo trabajando a mi favor puedo ...
    6 days ago
  • Contradicciones - Quise escribir sobre la muerte de Gloria Steinem, pero otro obituario, en menos de una semana, da demasiada grima. Siguiendo el ejemplo de quien fuera...
    3 weeks ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    2 months ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    3 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.