Go back in time

Show more

ASMR


TINGLE MONSTERS from Alexandra Serio on Vimeo.

Ok, so I had no fucking idea what ASMR was so I ran to Google to get an education, of course:

ASMR
An acronym for “Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response.”
The sole purpose of ASMR is to relax people. The ASMR community is constantly growing on Youtube. Ideally, ASMR videos are meant to give the viewer a relaxing tingle at the back of their head and/or spine. ASMR videos usually involve one or more of the following things:

• Gentle whispering
• Relaxing hand movements
• Smacking of the lips
• Nail tapping/scratching on hard surfaces such as tables
• Brushing sounds
• Etc.



I had heard about ASMR from my YouTubers because some have joked about it, but this little short film brought it back to the forefront. It's something that kind of beeped in my radar but it never really caught on. I was guessing some straight men (and some women) would enjoy a woman whispering things in his (their) ear, but I cannot really get into it. A woman whispering things and eating/making noises/tapping/etc does nothing for me. NOTHING. Duh.

So of course I went down the rabbit hole and looked for men doing ASMR and of course I found some! I tried it first just looking at the men and then with my trusty earphones. Looking at attractive men is always a plus and I think I kind of liked it with earphones but the whole whispering thing gets old to me after a minute. Also, I discovered that the smacking of the lips (or eating!!) thing is definitely not my thing. Nope. I can deal with an attractive man whispering things in my ear (sure thing to get me going, along with other little things) but that does not relax me! I get turned on, not sleepy! The tingle I get is to mingle. Maybe it's just me?

And that short film is very scary.

XOXO











So are you relaxed yet?


Comments

  1. No. I usually walk away from people who talk to me like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      OMG when people do this stage-whisper thing in movie theaters I wanna scream.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Seriously? Someone slurping and smacking is supposed to be relaxing? That’s just rude and bad manners. And it’s annoying as hell.

    Now the whispering I might be able to get into. Have one of those handsome gentlemen (or you) tell me a story without all the annoying sound effects. And the nerdy dating guy could get it all day long.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I agree.
      The sound effects gotta go.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. These video are not relaxing: If their goal was to relax, they didn't achieve their goal.
    this video is relaxing but boring; but this video is relaxing and satisfying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Not relaxing at all.
      And those videos are too hectic for me. The music is too loud and fast. I prefer nature sounds or classical music....

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, 1812 overture, what a snoozer. Always puts me to sleep.

      Delete
  4. Hard pass. Anyone eating in my ear is gonna get a smack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      Wasn't that called manners??

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Wellll.....ole kinky Jimmy here. The one about the ears reminded me of some SM play. I could see that blindfolded and restrained, being a real turn on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but Jimmy, dear.
      Being blindfolded and restrained is already more than half the fun...

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hahahaha
      I know right?
      People and their kinks...

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.