Go back in time

Show more

The Wonderland Burlesque Scenarios (II)



So where were we?
Oh, that's right.



6/ Okay, a question that isn't sexual this time. Your good female friend introduces you to her gay cousin. He is rather wealthy, has a great job, is pretty hot, and is basically (personality wise) the description of your dream partner. He asks you out on a date. How do you respond?

Duh. I'd go. He sounds like a dream.






7/ You are out of town and decide to stay at a friend's place instead of a hotel. He only has one bed, but it is very large, so you decide to both sleep in it. In the middle of the night, you wake up to feel his arms around you, holding you tight. What do you do?


Actually, this happened to me once. I had to stay overnight in a city that was not my own and I dropped by a friend's. He was there with his boyfriend, so I was supposed to sleep in the spare bedroom. Lo and behold, his roomie came back from a trip early and there I was, with a man I've never seen. In bed. In the middle of the night, I felt him moving. He apparently could not stop himself and was jerking off. I know the movement a man makes when he's jerking off. He WAS jerking off. I decided to go back to sleep but moved to the edge of the bed. In the  morning, he made me pancakes. We never mentioned what happened.




8/ Coincidentally, on the same day, one of your male friends and one of your female friends admit they have feelings for you. What do you do?

I'd go for the man. I'm a Kinsey 6, so that is kind of self-explanatory. I also think being friends with the man I'm sleeping with brings a layer to the relationship that may be helpful if you fall in hard times. Also, it's awesome to be able to talk to him after you have fucked. If you have nothing to talk about after you've come, there'll be trouble in paradise sooner or later.



9/ You are dealing with a tough breakup. One of your guy friends comforts you all day, listening to you and putting his arm around you when you are sad. You really notice feelings for him. What do you do?

Oh, this one is tricky because usually after you've cried or when you're very emotional it's very easy to let your guard down and take whatever affection they're sending your way as a signal to get it on. Been there. Done them. I'd be tempted but would prefer not do it. Rebound sex is sometimes very hot because your emotions are raw but it can be bittersweet. I should know.



10/ You wake up in the morning, in bed with a strange guy, you have no idea what happened last night. What do you do?

Oh shit. This has never happened to me. I have never been in that "Where am I, Who are you?" kind of situation. It would be totally weird to wake up in an unfamiliar place next to a man we don't recognize, no? I've woken up in a man's bed and at first not recognize where I am, but by the second night, it feels more familiar. I'd totally freak out if I know I blacked out and let a stranger fuck me. Really.

And that's the end of this Wonderland Burlesque Scenarios. Gosh. I sound like a prude. And I was thinking I was an Ethical Slut.

XOXO

Comments

  1. I think it all goes back to our morals and our upbringing. Yes there are times when we’re vulnerable, either from emotions, alcohol or hormones. But at our core I think sometimes our better selves will run out.

    And if Mr. Right comes along, you’ve gotta go for it.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, bae. It does.
      We all find ourselves in situations where we think we'll act one way and we end up doing a 180 in real life....

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. very interesting. Love the gifs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6. Single, I'd go. Married now, I'd blush and smile.
    7. Well, if pancakes are involved ....
    8. I'd thanks my female friend but admit I don't swing that way. Single?i'd see what develops with the guy.
    9. That's almost a mercy fuck. Try me when I'm not in meltdown mode, but thanks for the comfort.
    10.Never happened to me, but I'd probably run naked through the streets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha
      Yes, pancakes were involved. It was surreal.
      And really. Talk about a walk (run) of shame!

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Aww. Thanks for taking the quiz. Very cool. I'm glad you got pancakes! I don't know what I would do if somebody I didn't know started jerking it in the same bed. Were you attracted to him? If I were, I'd help. If I were not, I would sleep on the damn floor. Though pancakes would make up for any discomfort. Ethical slut. I hope I qualify. I like me some ethics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super fun! I'm thinking about your bathouse post next! LOL
      And the whole jerking thing was very awkward? I have never been in that situation again. I didn't really want to turn on the light (it was late!) and acknowledge the shenanigans. But no, I did not find him attractive, really. He was nice enough, though.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I've found myself in the #7 situation. Nobody jerked off (well, if he did I slept through it). But, if I'd woken to him jerking off, it wouldn't have bothered me at all. 'Course, I grew up with an older brother who jacked every night, spent 9+ years in the military with guys in the next bunk jerking off. It's just...normal, I guess.
    Been on the other end of #9...he initiated and I went with it rather than cause more wrecked emotions.
    Have a great weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see, I had a sister, so that was not something I've experienced before. And I never went to the military (though imagining a buff soldier jerking off is quite tempting, tbh). Number nine is quite a slippery slope. Rebound sex could be great or a wreck.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I will hand it to you......no pun intended. Buy if im in a bed with a guy jacking off...im watching or joining in....or both....or more!!!!!

    I know you shocked. I caught you off guard didn't I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      It was super weird! I think I kinda freaked out and decided not to do anything.
      And of course I'm shocked, Maddie!
      Not really.


      XOXO

      Delete
  7. No, Maddie, not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed your answers. I have been with the same woman since 1997 so I would probably piss myself if any of these scenarios played out in my world. I am just grateful I am happily married. Reading #7 reminded me of a time in college when I told my friends I was going to jerk off in a bathroom and they didn't believe me so I left proof on the toilet seat. Unfortunately, we were guests at a house and they didn't appreciate the DNA that I left behind. We ended up sleeping in the car that night. My friends were not happy with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Mr. Shife!
      Haha oh, the safety of marriage. And yes, being happily married IS something to be grateful for. And number 7 reminded you of what? OMG That's hysterical!
      But I can imagine the hosts were not happy but your friends deserved for not believing you! You wild thing.

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. While the manly top in the 2nd GIF (b&w) has a masculine voice as well, he's such a bad actor... And, it's pretty visible in that GIF right there. 😜 Anyways, the beefy top daddy in the bed is probably the best one. 💪🏻

    Btw, think I'm lucky I didn't experience any (or most) of the stuff in this post. 😏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.