Go back in time

Show more

Bring a bucket and a mop




BTW, I know may gay men do not like the word 'pussy'. Too bad. The song is written from a woman's point of view, so of course, it's gonna be there. But there's no reason not to make it mine. So here we go. Ready for some TMI? This is gonna be NC-17.

Well, concerning the video, it's fire. All I have to say is that they ate it. That's some very good choreo. Sexy and sexual. Fun and smart. And I'm here for it, because TALENT. Those are some very talented people in that video. Also, because it was just a matter of time for the gays to jump into a song that talks about good fucking. And a man who can fuck well is a man who's got my attention. And the attention of a lot of people, apparently. You have no idea how many of my friends DM'd me this video. Well, if you'd had it, you'd have DM'd it to me too. Because by now you know me. And you know that a little bit of raunch is always welcome. Let's see, that song goes...


I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet ass-bussy
Make that pullout game weak

I think deep down we are all certified freaks. I know for certain that even the most apparently harmless man can be a sex machine. You can look like a meek accountant, but once the mojo strikes, the object of your lust better takes cover. I should know. I've had men you would not suspect for a second give me the fuck of a lifetime. Very few people would know it, though, but with the right man, I can let my freak fly in bed like it's nobody's business and things can get pretty interesting. I don't consider myself to be especially attractive or sexy, but when I really like a man and that man knows how to treat me, there's very few things I would not try in with him and that makes me FEEL sexy.  Yep. I'll try most everything at least once. I'mma let him get it and there's gonna be spit, sweat and cum. And not always in that order.


Extra large and extra hard
Put this bussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a Kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This bussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm a surprise
Let's role play, I wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack Truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring

There's few things that get me going faster than a man with a nice, hard dick. Be it bulging in your pants or bobbing up and down, it's my Kryptonite. I guess I'm very visual, and seeing the man I'm with get hard is one hot pleasure, baby. My legs get weak and my mouth waters. My heart beats faster and my breathing gets shallow. It's gonna be head down/ass up in no time, I know. But when he grabs me and it's clear he's gonna lick it up like there's no tomorrow I just KNOW I'm gonna get fucked good. There's nothing like a man eating you up like you're a ripe fruit to give you that feeling that everything is gonna burn down to the ground and you're not gonna care. Basically, he's getting you ready to get dickmatized. And there's no lying, the gusto he puts in it lets you know how much he wants to fuck you. That feeling right there, that's good sex.

It's a fantastic feeling, I think. One that makes us breath quickly. It's a feeling that's gonna make you tighten up all all around him. You're gonna let him feel that you can (and will) gobble him up. There's gonna be that urgent kissing that tells you you're getting it good from a man who wants to give it to you good. It's the give and take, it's the persistent tongue that speaks volumes. And then he stops kissing you to come up for air and then he looks at you. I'm getting a little worked up just thinking about it, TBH.  One of the things that really turns me on is when he looks at me right in the eye while we're fucking. That unwavering stare that goes on for one, two, six... ten strokes. That's good sex.


Look, I need a hard hitter, I need a deep stroker
I need a Henny drinker, I need a weed smoker
Not a garden snake, I need a king cobra
With a hook in it, hope it lean over
He got some money, then that's where I'm headed
Bussy A1, just like his credit
He got a beard, well, I'm tryna wet it
I let him taste it, now he diabetic
I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp
I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that little dangly dang
That swang in the back of my throat
My head game is fire, punani Dasani
It's going in dry and it's coming out soggy
I ride on that thang like the cops is behind me
I spit on his mic and now he tryna sign me, woo!

When it comes to sex, I like men who know what they want: me. There's nothing like being with a man you just know wants to fuck you until you cannot take it anymore. It's atavistic, I guess. You get goosebumps, your dick plumps, you salivate a little. You just know you two are gonna fuck until you just kind of lay there, incapable of meeting his strokes one by one because there's only bliss. A man who goes for it with gusto and stamina is a man worth keeping. A man whose heart you can feel beating hard when your back touches his chest. That's good sex.

And if he's gonna lick you till he gets to the center of it, you're gonna give him head like he's never had it done before. There's nothing like returning the favor, right? And btw, there's not a polite way to give a blow job. You either give a blow job or you don't. When giving head you need to gag, you need to slobber, your saliva needs to get thick and your eyes need to water. You hum around his dick and you groan. Your tongue works overtime, his cockhead is your goal. You slurp up and down that rod like there's no tomorrow. Saliva trickling down his balls. That's a blow job. You go down on that dick until you gag and he tightens up and his thighs get steely. And then you go up for air and go down again. If your gag reflex doesn't kick in at least once, you need to go deeper. That cock is hard as a rock, and it needs to get wet. Head game needs to be fire. That's good sex.


Put him on his knees, give him something to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beating
In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya
If he ate my ass, he's a bottom feeda
Big D stands for big demeanor
I could make you bust before I ever meet ya
If it don't hang, then he can't bang
You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
If he fuck me and ask, "Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name

There's a lot to say about a man who can eat ass. I know it's not everybody's favorite dish, but man, when you can find the one who can eat you out with gusto and passion, then you're done. He's gonna eat it like looking for truffles and you're gonna like it. Just listening to his labored breathing makes you wanna help him with your hands. Get in there, Daddy. Big D does stand for big demeanor. The dick does not need to be over nine inches for the man to have BDE. If he's gonna wreck you, he's gonna wreck you. He's gonna do you and you know it's gonna be good. You're gonna spell your name while you're at it using only the  movement of your waist. Morse or cursive. It's up to you and how you need it then and there. That's good sex.

Now from the top, make it drop
That's some wet ass bussy
Now get a bucket and a mop
That's some wet ass bussy
I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP
That's some wet ass bussy
Macaroni in a pot
That's some wet ass bussy


So that was your TMI moment for the week. Now you know why I like the song and that I like it hard and raunchy. Bet you're not surprised, are you? And if you have got the digits for the guy with the mop and the bucket in that video, hand them over. I'm ready for some Macaroni in a pot. Been ready for that for awhile now.

XOXOX

P.S. Debra may want to wait until the end. There seems to be something for everybody in this video, natch.

Comments

  1. So do you like sex? I’m not clear on the answer after reading this.

    Sex is the most freeing thing in the world. If you find the right guy, it’s like the 4th of July. I had never really eaten ass, or really thought I would be able to get into it until I met a certain guy. From the first time I met him I knew I wanted to fuck him. But I surprised myself by eating his ass the first time we had sex and found that I REALLY enjoyed it. You lick it and get it wet and you slide your fingers in getting him ready for your dick. And then you enjoy some more ass and get him nice and wet so you can slide in.

    Then you tell him how much you liked eating his tight ass and then you ride that tight hole and he shows his appreciation by grinding his ass around your cock. And you try to make it last to satisfy him. Your pleasure is secondary. You want to let him know how much he means to you. And if you’re doing it right there’s multiple positions and sweat and deep kissing and labored breathing. And when you cum there’s groaning and he’s telling you to give it to him. And you tense up and go as deep as you can. And you’re both exhausted and lie there in each other’s arms panting and kissing.

    If you can find that guy, make sure you let him know every time you meet up with him, how special he is. Even if there is no sex when you meet him. You tell him he’s special. You never know when the next time may be the last time.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmmmmm, your not helping matters either. I need you BOTH to report to my office Tout de suite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh no! Not the paddle mistress!

      Delete
    3. I should have said “head” mistress 😉

      Delete
    4. ... and that's good sex.

      XOXO

      P.S. LOL @ Maddie
      Yes, Mistress.

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure I like this song, or what it's saying – or perhaps how it's saying it. I prefer things a bit more mellow these days. However, I do think I found a new uniform my manservant, Clive to wear around the house when he's dusting. The black pantyhose with the stilletto heels are perfect for his long, muscled legs. I wouldn't mind dropping something on the floor to watch in bend over and pick it up for me. That way I could look right as his....oh, how you make me think of naughty things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, Conde!
      It's a fashion *ahem* spread! Now make sure Clive gets the right kind of stilettos. Bending over while in heels can prove tricky...

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Well, I waited until the end and I must say, I'm underwhelmed. Give me Janelle Monae's "Pynk" anyday! Now THAT requires a bucket and a mop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha
      I know! It was just a tiny little bit. How dared they?
      And Janelle done brought it with that video. Darn! Two buckets, I'd say.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Well this woke me up and made me hard! I first heard this song last week and had to google W A P (lol).
    Six, I'm with you ALL THE WAY! I'm gonna try writing my name, OMG...And Huntley didn't help with his comment either. You guys. HAWT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Jimmy, then my day was an accomplishment! LOL
      And you know what they say about good er.. penmanship. Practice makes perfect. Especially if you do your Kegels while writing.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Christ, does anyone else care for a cig??????

    All I can say my little cocksucker is you and I are so much the same it's not funny....I don't know that's a good thing or bad thing?!??!? But your TMI moment has not in the slightest helped my months of weakness of no sex, you evil little thing!!!!!!! I have the feeling we'd get on like a house on fire. Platonic or otherwise. Now if you'll excuse me..... I have some thoughts, and a date with a flesh jack now, you have me hot.

    On side note, Lady Bunny and Flotilla the Barge did a parody of this show on their online show last night!!!!!!! Liked the video. can't STAND Cardi B. I have the worst thoughts of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here, lemme light one for ya...
      And that was the intention? LOL This damn pandemic is making me a maniac.
      I do agree that we would go along famously, for real. Great minds...

      And Flotilla de Barge is one of the BEST drag names ever! Cardi, I sometimes don't get her, but I like that she does not give ONE fuck about the world. That I definitely like.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Love the lyrics. Extra love the dancers (you know that's right up my alley!). But CardiB leaves me...dry? But, my bro...your TMI got the leak on. Now if I could only get the hard on. (*sigh*) Well, I'm sure I'll try anyway. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha
      I knew you would. I could not believe those MOVES! And I think Cardi is a fun girl.
      And if I got you to get the leak on, that's good enough for me. Bet you can improvise, come the moment.

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Right now, stroking hurts too much. Maybe in a couple of days....By then, I'll need a bath towel to clean up. 😎 xoxo

      Delete
    3. Aww sorry to hear that!
      A little bit of patience, then. And I just had a mental image of the bath towel cleanup.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Love this vid. Love this song. I am cool with pussy... in any context. And you, my dear. Whew! Whatta fire! You burn so bright. You need to start writing your own nasty ass sex lyrics. Jeezamechrisschross. You done burned my retinas. Thank the sky for folk that are not afraid of their freek flag. Mine? It is wrapped so tightly around me, I wear it like skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, Upton. Same!
      LOL I could not ever try to achieve the level of raunch and rhythm Cardi and Megan achieve here. But I'm glad the post gave you some.. motivation? LOL
      And wearing our freak out for the world to see is just fine.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. I didn't care for the song, so I turned down the volume. As a silent video, this is pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Dave, of course you didn't.
      Hope you saw something you like....

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    1 day ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    4 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    4 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.