Go back in time

Show more

Enough is enough



I was writing a response to one of Maddie's posts (girl was giving us the 411 on dating church choir directors) when one of her followers posted (and I'm paraphrasing here) that they were tired of seeing politics everywhere and that they needed a 'break'.  But I don't think right now there's time for 'breaks'. I don't think that we can give ourselves the luxury to stop the world and think about something different to ending this fucking nightmare of an administration and try to help steer the country back to a semblance of 'normal'. With adults in the White House.

Some people really think we're voting 'for Biden' or 'for Kamala'. And the usual '...yes, but...' conversations are already taking place. Joe is 'too mainstream', Kamala is 'a cop'. The 'establishment Democrats' this and 'the establishment Democrats' that. And so on and so forth. The Berniebros are threatening to vote for somebody else. The far-left folks are promising to stay home. Same old, same old. And I'm telling you, I could slap a bitch.

Because there's so much more at stake here:




There's about 18 very important positions at stake here. Well, that and SCOTUS. Remember SCOTUS? Yeah, your cute little gay marriage can go to hell. If you're trans, there go your rights. If you're a lesbian, you still can use Planned Parenthood, right? What if you are a BIPOC? What if you're an immigrant? What if you love an immigrant? What about the environment? What about this fucking pandemic? What about Ruth Bader Gingsurg? There's so much at stake right now I could continue writing for twenty minutes.

But I'm not gonna do that. I'm just gonna remind you that apart from your frustrated libido, apart from your working from home (or not working at all right now!) apart from the many problems you may have at the moment due to the pandemic, there's one that requires laser focus: Impotus Americanus. A.K.A Twitler. A,K.A. COVFEFE-19 needs to be out of the White House by January 2021. So please don't be that guy who's 'had enough of politics'. You can have 'enough of politics' after Uncle Joe wins by a landslide and the Orange Baboon goes to prison. THEN you can rest. Then you can tend to your out of control libido and whatever else it is that's bothering you in politics right now. I'd even volunteer to be on the other side of a glory hole and give you the blow job of your life after election day if that's what it takes to help you focus now. I can suck a mean dick, if I may say so myself.


View this post on Instagram

Actions will always speak louder than words. Remember this when voting this November. I realize @joebiden is not everyone’s choice.. but in contrast to what we’ve just gone through for the last 4 years, what other alternative do we have? If you’re a friend or ally to the LGBTQ+ community, please remember what @realdonaldtrump did to this country and OUR community before you quickly cast your vote just because you don’t like joe Biden. Donald trump has devastated this country in ways that probably won’t ever be able to be repaired. The lack of people not wanting to hold him accountable is astounding to me! He’s literally TAKEN AWAY Americans actual rights! Which is THE MOST un-American thing anyone can do! But if you’re reading this and you do not care because it doesn’t affect to you… Then you’re part of the problem. We’re all smashed into this country together, better get used to it! And you better start thinking of ways to work together, because this country is suffering hard right now because the leader of the free world, doesn’t care for the people he was elected to represent. There is a problem here America. #Wakeup And never ever ask a member of the LGBTQ+ community why we don’t like him or the Republican Party. The ONE party that has ALWAYS taken away our rights, and NEVER stood by our community. People should be ashamed.
A post shared by ⚡Gage Munster⚡ (@gagemunster) on


So, please make sure you are registered to vote, make sure that you know how to vote by mail if you can't go to the polls and before Cheeto fucks up the USPS beyond redemption, and make sure you vote Blue no matter Who the fuck is on the ticket. Because there's more at stake than you being political-ed out right now or your lofty political ideals. You'll have time for that later. And if your voting situation is already set, talk to your friends and family about voting Democrat. Don't trust the polls. They mean shit if Cheeto and the Repugs work to let Vlad interfere again and if they kneecap voting rights to suppress them. Voting is what counts.

And the offer for the blow job stands. I may even let you bukkakke me if you slide the "I Voted" sticker through the glory hole.

XOXO

P.S. I could not not post this, BTW

Comments

  1. We’re going to have to build you that glory hole, babe. I think you’re going to have all the boi’s lined up at your door.

    Yes it is important to vote blue no matter who. This is not the time to be holier then thou. And we must vote blue up and down the ballot. It’s not enough to have a dem president if either house of Congress is in the hands of the repugs. Remember Merrick Garland? Yeah that happened. The repug party must be voted into oblivion.

    And when you get your mail in ballot, I strongly encourage you to personally return it to your voting authority. The turd in the White House is fucking with the USPS and endangering people’s lives in doing so. There’s already stories out there of delayed medications and benefit payments. He’s scared. There’s nothing more dangerous than a cornered animal. GET HIM OUT!

    We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha well, as long as they vote Blue, I'm fine with that.
      And thanks for the tip on returning the ballot in person. Cheeto is trying for all means to stop the vote by mail. In the middle of a pandemic, no less. He cannot 'win' without cheating.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Word. It isn't just Biden and Harris, it's so much more, So, if you're tired of politics, don't read about it. But drag your ass to the polls, or the mail box and CAST A GODDAMNED VOTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are obtuse on purpose, I think.
      Call it being burned out or call it stress. It does not matter. When will they understand it's not only a responsibility but also a duty to vote?

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. FUCK YEAH! I ain't gonna stop talking politics until the dump is removed and thrown in jail for treason! and if someone stops reading my blog because of politics, THEY are fucking LOSERS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right!
      You have no idea how much I want the day he's thrown in jail to arrive. Him and his spawn need to be humiliated and his name become synonymous with corruption.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. You beat me to it! This is NOT THE TIME TO STOP THE FIGHT. On the contrary. With all the voter suppression taking place, the social media lies, and corruption taking place, we must double our efforts and make sure Americans get to vote and throw Trumputin out on the street. We must vote Hair Furor out from the White House. I've had enough of his antics, corruption, and malfeasance. I've had enough of these last four years. It's time we got rid of Baby Orange and throw in in jail with all his other cronies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm flabbergasted by the lies and corruption of this administration.
      I cannot even imagine being 'tired' of the 'politics'. Like you say, Hair Furor needs to be voted out by a margin so big there's no question the country does not want him. And he needs to go to jail. Ugh.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Amen. My work wife just told me she didn't vote last Tuesday's primary. I am mad and thinking about dumping her ass. I get that we are tired. The Don has made us tired. I am tired of the DON. Wake up. I just want to shake people. And those who think they are taking a stand by not voting Biden? Ruth Bader Ginsberg is not going to live forever, fools. That alone tells you what to do. Disown anyone who sits this fight out. We have to make that loud and clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Gasp!*
      How dares she! Does she have a family? Does she know what's at stake? It's not just the presidency, but the soul of this country.
      I will stop talking to anybody who does not make their voice heard. That's for sure.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Our mail in ballots are already screwed up. My other half got his but mine never arrived. I voted early in person. Some things are just worth three weeks on a ventilator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!
      Well, thank goodness yo were able to vote. Kudos to you, Jimmy! And in Florida! Where Cheeto has more to lose!
      He's an idiot.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. To be honest, I've haven't heard any of those conversations you were talking about, I have heard that the Bernie Bros, while not overjoyed with Biden, now realize sending the Idiot Jerk in the White House back to Hell is far more important this election cycle. And just think, can you imagine my blog with out politics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Dave.
      They were attacking Kamala and Uncle Joe the second he announced her as his running mate. Social media was abuzz with stupid comments and the hit pieces kept coming fast and furious. Bernie endorsed Biden yesterday during the first day of the convention. Let's hope that's enough.
      And nope, I cannot imagine your blog without politics. It's one of my fav topics, along with sex and religion. I know, I'm a blast at parties.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. I was without an internet yesterday. **sigh**

    Oh, I am with you on this 100%, 1000%. I', so freaking tired of the bullshit this asshole has been pulling. I am truly afraid that no matter what we do, he will find a way to steal this election. That's why he talks to Putin so much - he's asking how Putin managed to take over without a military coup.
    I don't care what the pundits are saying about the Poll Numbers. They cannot be trusted. And, further, they don't tell us what the Electoral Vote will be. We could drown them in votes and he could still win the Electoral vote.
    So, fuck yes! I am registered to vote and I intend to vote early - as soon as the polls open. And, it will be Blue from top to bottom. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.