Go back in time

Show more

I just want your extra time ...



When I was around fifteen I had a very good friend. He was two or three years older, but we had grown up together, went to the same catholic school and I used to play with his sisters, who were around my age, all the time. We used to hang out a lot and I even wanted him to teach me how to drive his dad’s stick shift Jeep. That never happened. Then one day, out of the blue, he kissed me. That absolutely changed my perception of him and our relationship. We started spending more and more time together and we would go in his room and spend hours in there. It was fun. 




One time, one of his cousins was visiting. He was tall for his age, puffed out chest, nice arms, long legs; a man already. He also had a very nice cock (apparently it ran in the family) and he wanted me to touch it. Now, I’ve always been very accommodating when men ask me if I want to touch their nice, hard, throbbing cocks. Most times I’ve obliged. This time, nevertheless, I demurred. There was something missing. There was no subtlety, no seduction, no savoir faire. Looking back, I see that he never got close to me, he never grabbed me, he never kissed me. He was hot, yes, but there was no fire. My knees didn’t buckle, there were no butterflies. No sudden rush of blood to my dick. It was too mechanic, too dry. I said no. He was flabbergasted. Like most men with big, nice dicks, he was not used to being rejected. He asked me if I had touched his cousin’s dick. I said yes (well, I’d done much more than touch it, but that’s another story). He asked me what was different. I told him: ‘he knows how to kiss me’. And I left. 



Ever since then I’ve always gone for a man who knows how to kiss. That first kiss after the first date? That could be a deal maker or a deal breaker. I think a bad kisser is kind of a dead end street for me. There’s nowhere to go from there. You see, in order to get me going, I need foreplay. I’m not one of those gone in sixty seconds kind of guy. I need a man to touch me, to kiss me, to grind that dick against mine. To get me going slowly but steadily, with a firm hand and a hard cock. All this preferably done while his hands are on my ass and his tongue is in my mouth. A man being a good kisser is like a man having a sense of humor or a man being an adventurous (notice I don't say 'good') dancer: he’s most probably a lot of fun in bed. Notice that I don't say 'a good fuck'. Many a man can be a good fuck. Not too many are good in bed. Always aim for being good in bed. 




Where were we? Oh. Kissing. Yes, please. Most people can become better kissers with a little guidance and the right kind of encouragement. Even the tight-lipped. Even the sloppy kissers. I have learned that many men just need a little bit of motivation. And some nudging in the right direction. And they can become very proficient at Frenching you. So that's my TMI for the day. Besides, there was all that talk about Diego Sans a few posts back that when I saw this video I just had to post it. 


Smooches!

XOXO

Comments

  1. str8 guys be like "get it up, get it in, get it out, get going". most of them never heard of foreplay.

    it's the "before" that turns a person on; that "before" should take some time, not too long, but not too little either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blow and Go. lololol

      Delete
    2. Oh, Anne Marie.
      You'd think that's a MALE trait, not only straight guys behave like that. I'll be damned if a guy gets a blow job is he does not work at least a little for it. Fuck that. Or better. Do NOT fuck that. Foreplay FTW.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I'm sorry to say that I'm not a 'kissy', warm and fuzzy type of guy. However, my husband is and I oblige. We kiss at least three times a day. It does make you feel loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, but you are what Dan Savage calls GGG.
      You are able to compromise to make the man you love happy. That's what keeps relationships fresh.
      And yes, it does make you feel loved. It does.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. It's in his kiss. A kiss can tell so much...of good things to come...if he loves you...if he's lying to you...if there's passion – and when there's not. Kisses forgive; they bless; they heal. Oh, I could kiss forever! A kiss on the small of your back...your neck...the forehead. Kisses speak volumes! And it's the one thing I miss the most. Oh, I love to kiss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Conde.
      I have nothing to add to this.
      Nothing.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Kisses can be.....nice. They can be hot as fuck. But, please! don't go for the gusto shoving your tongue down my throat as soon as our lips meet. Maybe that's what always turned me off of kissing in general. Too many are too eager from the get-go. Slow it down, relax, start soft and gentle and build up to it. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha
      Yes, some boys can be a little enthusiastic when kissing. But I'd rather take that than no kisses. Eagerness I can tame. Cold, dry humping I can't take.
      Soft and gentle and a buildup? Yes, please.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Kissing is the best way to get things started ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!
      Oh, the things I'd do to a man who gets me started well...

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I'm like Jimmy. I go either way on kissing. Most times not into it. My warm , caring , and passionate side usually comes out in the form of loving nature, animals and environment. but when I'm really into someone I love kissing and it can go on for some time before I move to other places. The right kisser can get my rock hard in seconds. But other times, I'm like strip, suck fuck and get out. I'm not running a Howard Johnston's after all. As I've gotten older, Humans just aren't my passion sadly. But I have surprised many who got the ice queen in bed, and were surprised by how warm and wild and yes kissing.... that went on. You have to keep them guessing dear. Only a man of talent will get all of me.

    I had a hell of a time getting to your blog today. Then it ate four comments so I hope this one goes.
    Then the internet is hit or miss here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha
      *ahem* There's a gentleman at the end of the comments who would like a word *ahem*
      Oh, I get it. Sometimes a quick dip is the game. But I'm talking about a man that we have on the regular, not some rando in the Dick Dock.
      And I'm like you: a good kisser gets me hard in no time. A good kiss while I cum? Heaven.
      And there is no way in hell you're an ice queen. No. Way.

      Is Blogger being a dick again? It always gives me a blank page when I try to reply to comments and then I have to scroll up to get to the orange little button. Ugh.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. It's in his kiss... you and I, kid. SMH. Wait until you see my post tomorrow. Are we sync'd up somehow? Hmmm. You are right about the kissing game. That said... I will suck dick sans kiss. And I will get fucked doggy with no kiss. But if you want me to melt... yeah, lock my lips. That's all I really need. I can do everything else by myself. :P And I am into macking... no strings attached. Those dudes that don't kiss because they aren't in LURVE? Get over yourselves. If you're someone's prize? They will let you know. But no need to be stingy with the kisses. Meet me under the chrome bean and plant one on my mouf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha
      Are we in synch again? LOL Great minds, Upton. Great minds...
      And I just can't do the dirty without some encouragement. That's why I'm not good at hooking up or wham-bam-thank-you-mans. I wish I were a little bit more accomodating. I'd get much more dick, too.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. Sometimes... the foreplay is the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes...foreplay is everything. It's more to me than any of the other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!
      The thing is, all the other stuff is good BECAUSE there was foreplay.
      Right?

      XOXO

      Delete
  10. There’s nothing like a nice long make out session. The guy who can kiss and get a rise out of you will be worth your time. And the kiss isn’t just the lips and the tongue. It’s the entire body. How you use your hands to caress his face. How you hold his body close to you shows how much you want him, need him. And when you break that kiss, you look deep into his eyes. You look into his soul. You connect.

    Unlike the song, a kiss isn’t just a kiss. It’s so much more.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep. I agree. Nothing like a good, hot, passionate kiss to get started and take it to hot heights. A good kisser can just about do what he wants with me. I also agreed with others about the tongue. It's hot, but let's enjoy "the kiss" first, before jamming a tongue down my throat.

    I can also vouch for at least one commenter being an excellent kisser. Ice or heat....he knows how to bring a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn right!
      A good, hot, passionate kiss leads to good, hot, passionate sex. Simple.
      A little tongue can go a long way for me, too.
      Hahaha ohhhh I know who you're talking about... LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. I know who THAT is. LOLOL!

      Delete
  12. I don't like anal sex, so you can imagine how much I love oral sex and so called foreplay (kissing)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.