Oh, but what if…?
I’ve been sitting on this one for awhile. It recently came back up (the algorithm, you know) and now I think I need to post it. After all, a little bit of romance is never too much…
American - Timothy Ryan Hickernell | @timzzz Foreigner - Lucio Nieto | @nietolucio Old Friend - Joshua Cruz New Friend - Mariel Matero Vogue - Joshua Warr Sidekick - Elly Han Bartender - Anthony DeWitt Written + Directed by Timothy Ryan Hickernell Produced by Timothy Ryan Hickernell + Veronica Rodriguez Executive Producers - Timothy Ryan Hickernell + Veronica Rodriguez + William Carter

I do like me some romance and Lucio is rather hot ...
ReplyDeletexoxo
Romance?
DeleteAlways.
Lucio? Yes, please.
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteThe film looks interesting. And, goddess knows, we could use a little love right now.
XOXO
I know, right?
DeleteWe all need a break....
XOXO
Looks good!
ReplyDeleteI thought so, too!
DeleteXOXO