Go back in time

Show more

It's not what you think...




Some (myself included) are outraged at Cheeto not paying taxes and only paying a marginal sum during two years. But that's NOT the bad part. You know Fox News was already excusing his connery. The MAGAts applaud his maverick ways. He's anti-establishment (nothing further to the truth) and he's anti-government (again, wrong!). He's a populist and he attracts white resentment and racism. I witnessed it just this weekend when I did my supermarket run and saw the Cheeto signs on perfectly manicured lawns in the $400K homes around the suburb where I live. White anxiety my ass. It's all about the racism, sexism and xenophobia.

We cannot forget that Twitler is also the idea of a rich man that people who have no idea how money works have. Or the idea of rich that rich people have: selfish, individualistic and treacherous. All of this was very obvious to me when I was driving back from Trader Joe's. I was passing all these IMPOTUS signs and I could not believe it. Well, I could. I live in a suburb that's very close to very affluent and out-of-the-way neighborhoods. Those are the people who do not care about Hair Furor being a COVID-19 super spreader or about immigration or about women's rights. They only care about money. They go in 'impromptu' rides with MAGAt flags hanging out the beds of their fifty thousand dollar trucks. Fiscally conservative they are not.

But deep down, Twitler is a very, very, bad businessman. What should be emphasized is his absolute lack of business instinct. The man could not make money during the one very, very prosperous time we had a few years back (thanks, Obama) and even lost money. He's NOT a good businessman, something that the MAGAts keep repeating over and over. His having bankrupted almost everything he has touched and even stealing from charities are not flukes: that's his MO.

So next time your Repug friends (bless your heart) tell you anything about his tax scheme, you'll just drop this jewel: they have been conned by a very skilled con man. You pity them. You are aware that they think scheming to not pay taxes seems to be a great way to get rich, but that's not the problem: the problem is that even after scheming and lying and cheating and using every trick in the book to make money Cheeto still CANNOT MAKE MONEY. They admire a patently failed businessman.

He's also deep in debt. He owns millions and millions and millions of dollars. To people all over the world. He's a national disgrace. Because as Beau says, his collateral is the American people. And he'll sign them away at the least provocation. No second thoughts about that. Vote him out. In 2016 46.9% of eligible voters didn't vote. That's approximately 108,600,055 people! It cannot happen again. 


So that's the kind of man your Repug 'friends' want as president. Bless their fucking hearts too. 



XOXO

Comments

  1. He’s going to “sign away the American people...have a good night.” 😳 Beau! How do we have a good night after that?

    The turd in the White House is scared. He’s a cornered animal that will lash out uncontrollably. He’s got huge debt coming due. He’s committed crimes while in office. He’ll spend the rest of his miserable life in jail if he doesn’t win in November.

    Let’s make all of that come true. He should be tried as a traitor and hung from a rope.

    Now THAT’S how you have a good night.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here here!!!! I've long said no jail. It won't phase him. And it would be a country club anyhow. Fuck that. Your idea is better. Hang him with cheese wire.

      Delete
    2. Oh I agree.
      Jail for him and his spawn. And his bulldog. And Jared. They all need to go to jail. Probably won't but I hope...
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. our county now has our mail-in ballots hand-delivered yesterday. str8 blue in this house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!
      That's awesome. The lines for early voting are super long, though.
      Blue wave FTW.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I wonder if the MAGAts brains work enough to know that if we all cheated our way out of taxes this country would come to a standstill.
    Fucking morons,
    VOTE BLUE.
    CAST A GODDAMNED VOTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course they don't think about that, they'd need a brain.
      The thing is they will excuse anything Hair Furor does because then they can be openly racist. It's simple.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Less than 30 days to election day. I voted. Blue. All the way down the ballot. 🤞🏼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!
      I was talking to my Gurrl and she did the same. I was like 'way to go'!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. He's right in that the Idiot Jerk's base will love the fact that he has paid little or no taxes, however the NYT reports were not aimed at his base, rather they were pointed at the Independent and Democratic voters, and those Sander's supporters who pay taxes, and who really hate that there are those who don't pay their fair share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they love it.
      It's 'smart' for them. Not for the rest of America, no.
      I really, really hope no BernieBros are gonna spoil this election, too.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. So happy to see the above comments: Blue all the way down the ballot. That's important.
    I've given up trying to convince any MAGAts - they're a lost cause. They really are. I can only wish them.... Well, that's not kind, is it?
    The Dumpster will find a way to remain no matter how many votes are counted against him. But, maintaining the House and taking over the Senate will ensure Twitler and his cronies crumble. So, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE. Vote BLUE all the way down the ballot. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Big.
      Everybody I've talked about voting say they've voted all the way Blue.
      I hope this election shakes the Repugs to the CORE. I hate the MoFos.
      Cheeto is loading SCOTUS because he knows that out of the White House means into the Big House.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. "A national disgrace" is an understatement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord.
      It's unprecedented. The amount of corruption, malfeasance and downright fuckery is astounding.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. I too did my ballot and hand delivered it to the elections office in Doylestown. I don't think the non voting number will be as big....but i still think it will happen again. Sadly. And i agree....the trump signs are scaring me.....more then I thought I'd see here. But when i do see them...there all in those boring cookie cutter suburbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!
      Hand delivery is the best.
      And you know that with the rampant voter suppression, the 'accidents' online and the fake ballot boxes the Repugs are putting up they're trying every trick in the book to make sure Cheeto stays.
      And those IMPOTUS signs tell me where I don't wanna drive. Or what neighbors to keep at arm's length...

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. I mailed mine last week. I still have faith in USPS, even as the orange ogre's minions try to f it up. Did you know I pay taxes every year. EVERY YEAR... I PAY. I do not get money back. And I take lots of deductions, but only the ones I should. Sigh. That he gets to get away with paying nothing? And how many more truly rich people do the same? Eat the rich. That's what has to happen now, children. Screw your political ideologies. Let's go French Revolution on their azzes and let them eat the f'ing cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!
      Many people have mailed theirs. Especially in places where the mail has stayed more or less regular. And don't get me started with the taxes. I payed taxes as a fucking grad student. All my classmates payed taxes. American AND foreigners. Can you imagine paying taxes in a $1000 dollar salary that needed to cover books and rent and food?
      Eat the rich is right.

      XOXO

      Delete
  10. Knowing your current POTUS, you cannot say that you would never have imagined it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    1 day ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    4 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    4 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.