Go back in time

Show more

Westerndigs




I like science shows. I am one of those people who really enjoy nature shows and watches the Discovery Channel and David Attenborough specials for fun. And I like looking at men I find attractive. So this online PBS show kind of fulfills both functions for me. I've always loved dinosaurs and science (I loathe math but I love science) but what I like best is to learn new things about animals and how the earth was formed, so this series is super cool to me. They talk about eras and periods and evolution and... science, in a way that's easily digestible and interesting at the same time. And one of the presenters gives me the tingle to mingle.

The thing is, I have to confess that now this show is in my list of favs on YouTube because I REALLY like Blake De Pastino. He's one of the hosts of PBS's EONS youtube channel and righteous eye candy IMHO.  He is, give or take a pair of jeans, the man of my dreams. Tall, leggy, fit but not too pumped, just the right age with bright eyes, big hands, a nice body and a great voice. Yep, he's got the voice and he's got the biceps. I like Mr. De Pastino because one, he's handsome and two, he comes across as very personable and smart. Nothing like a man pronouncing well the Latin name of a reptile family to get me in my feels. I have found out that I am really attracted to men who are smart. And who seem to care about the world. And if they are handsome, well, that's a plus, no? And it should come as no surprise that many of these men have BDE energy. Yep. Intelligence is sexy. After all, the brain is the biggest sex organ, no?




Of course, I was very, very curious about Mr. De Pastino's proclivities, because of course I was. I wanted to know who it was that I was lusting after. You see, I think that lusting after some unattainable straight dude makes the exercise of enjoying daydreaming one in futility. I like to think the men that make me hard are somehow accessible. I like to live the fantasy.  So one day, while stalking his Instagram, I came across a post where a Pansexual flag was hanging from the claws of a  little T-Rex (subtle!) and all my questions were answered: apparently, Blake is actually a member of the LGBTQ+ umbrella. Bingo! He would later post pics with a mask with the flag and it was confirmed. That's good news. He kept mentioning his 'children' and a 'lady friend' and putting things together from his Insta (yep, it's that easy to stalk someone) so I realized he may have gotten divorced recently and was seeing someone. Alas, he's taken. And he lives in Montana or something. So he's out of reach. Damn. And I learned all this with a few cursor strokes. I've told you many times social media is the devil.




But apparently I'm not the only one who's been thirsting after Mr. De Pastino and his hot jeans: he had an AMA on Insta and got tons of questions about what it felt to be such a hot commodity. He kind of distanced himself from it: he said thirst traps were not his thing, he did not like the objectification. The things is, he's interested in becoming an actor (some kind of late-blooming pastime?) so I think it's not the attention he does not like: it's the overt objectification. I really don't know how is it that he's going to avoid that, given that he's an obviously handsome man and that he's online, being ogled by many a pair of hungry eyes and will be doing acting soon, most probably increasing that ogling thousandfold. I find it endearing, though. A very sexy man kind of rejecting the desire he awakens in others. Hot.


I think my becoming a fan (and stalker) of Blake has of course to do with his undeniable charm, but also with the way he hangs. You see, while watching some of these science programs, I could absolutely see that Mr. De Pastino is most probably a boxer/boxer briefs kind of man for the way he hangs.  And to tell you the truth (and because I love oversharing) one of the things that can get me going faster than licking my nipples or giving me a good kiss is a man's dick print. Seeing a man's manhood gently pressing against his pants gets me started. One of my earliest memories of being totally turned on by a man has to do with public transportation and a man with a very revealing bulge standing up in front of me while I was sitting down. 

I remember very vividly that I was on the bus going somewhere, feeling very grown up (even I could not have been older than fourteen) and enjoying my trip when I felt something like an electric shock: I looked up from my book and found myself staring at a man's crotch. I realized I could follow the silhouette of his half-hard dick with my eyes. It was instinctive: I just could not stop staring. I could clearly see the outline of his dick, hanging left against the thin cotton of his pants. Why did he have a soft-on? What was he thinking about? Was he watching me watch him? I was both terrified he could see me watching and absolutely incapable of averting my gaze. And I got immediately hard. It was like lightning. You know, those hard-ons you have when you're a teen that feel like your dick is gonna break in your pants? That kind of erection. I was confused and turned on and elated and nervous and freaking out. All at the same time. 

It was an absolutely unnerving experience, so new to me and very, very hot. I had always known that I liked men, but that time on that bus I felt unbridled lust for the very first time in my life. It was such a realization. Lust is such a powerful emotion, one that it's so often mischaracterized and underappreciated. We should appreciate lust more. It comes and goes and it's not always attached to whom it should be attached, but it's a fantastic feeling. I would feel that same kind of reaction later in life with some very special men, but that was the first time it hit me: I loved dick. And I loved men. I would go on to get dickmatized many times during my adult life, but that first taste of lust has stayed with me ever since. And I have Blake to thank for having reminded me of that moment.

Now, isn't it great when somebody reminds us that we are really, really alive? Somebody who is giving us the tingle to mingle while talking about extinct creatures and science? Thank you, Mr. De Pastino, for letting me ogle you. And for helping me learn something about paleontology and anthropology at the same time. Hope your acting career takes off. Will miss you in EONS, but will hopefully see more of you on the screen in some series.

XOXO




Comments

  1. What a handsome man! his surname suggests Italian origins! I loved the re-enactment of your first lust. I couldn't agree more with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is. And that's totally Italian. Maybe from the Northern part?
      And that moment has stayed with me forever.

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. are you sure he's italian? or at least with Italian roots?

      Delete
    3. I really don't know.
      But with that family name? Most probably somebody in his family has Italian roots.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. And here I thought you were going to wax poetic about this fascinating show (which I will now have to look up, because SCIENCE!) . I, too, love science and also subscribe to the AsapSCIENCE channel on YouTube. They break down a lot of everyday things for the general population (and they’re gay).

    But no, you had to bring up dick, of course. And that’s one of the things I love about you. You feed our lusty side abs for that I’m thankful.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I did wax poetic about it!
      ASAPScience is such a cool channel. And they're adorable. And of course I had to bring up dick! I want Blake to show me how educational prehistory can be!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. And here I thought this was going to be an expose on dinosaurs and science shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha
      No. By now you know how I roll...
      But I bet you did learn something today.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I miss being objectified. He will too! Nothing like being passed around. At the moment, I'm lusting after a guy named Eric. He's working on the in ground sprinkler system. A very hot Jamaican man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being passed around is fun.
      And you manage to get all the hot handymen, Jimmy!


      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Hmmm. I get why you're attracted to this man. However, his reaction to his fan's question? Sorry, but it disqualifies him from ever being considered interesting. What a dick response. And to do so publicly. That's crushing. Dick move. Don't want to be objectified? Then why are you on social media? Why are you modeling? If you just want to be the science guy, then why the weight room shot in the background of your instagram or whatever account that is? You either want to be famous and use your looks to obtain that goal, or you want to be a man of science and just do your show. I call BS. What a poser. He wants it both ways... well, he can't have it. This is amateur hour scale celebrity at it's worst. If you don't want to be objectified than limit what you share on social media, meathead. Oooo.... pushed a button this morning, my dear Sixpence. :) Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's hot. I'd climb that like a tree.
      And I agree with you. I could not understand his position. I think he was talking about equity and how objectifying could be demeaning for both men and women, but he KNOWS what he's getting into. Also, he takes care of his physic and projects an image of strength because of that, so it comes across as cognitive dissonance.
      Hahaha I love your rants.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Are you sure that's a pansexual flag and not the national flag of some obscure little European country or another?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAOOO
      I know right? Moldavia, maybe?
      But he did mention he was Pan. I was happy.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. At times, I will enjoy a nature show. It truly must grab me. The ones that do are typically about geology, or archeology of places rather then animals.... I could dig into those jeans though. LOL. I'm afraid, though, that Upton is correct in the sense that posting that response was a bit uncalled for. And, if he's going to pursue acting and modeling, he best get used to being objectified because it simply goes along with the territory. But, my dear Six - Dick Lust is a good thing, really. If we did not want, if there was no dick lust, where would any of us be? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh archeology and geology? Fun.
      I just watched a special on Netflix about this tomb they found and it became a race to make another discovery before Ramadan in order to get financing for their next excavation. The whole crew was Egyptian, for a change. It was really nice to see the pride they took on carrying out the excavation. Secrets of the Saqqara Tomb. It's enthralling.
      His response threw me off, too. That's why I posted it. I think he may be overwhelmed. He probably didn't know what he was wishing for. Dick lust. It is good.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. Big hands. You know what that means!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Hunnnyyy!
      Yes, I noticed. I always notice men's hands. Well, that and other things...

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. The first thing to catch my attention is when people use man friend and lady friend. What odes that mean? Are they sexual relations? Most people I know just say friends.

    And the lust story felt much like the story I regaled about being on the train with that hook up that night. That lust feeling is nice right??? It was rare for me to have the balls to do that on a train and invite him back to my place though.

    I have seen Blake, but he didn't really register on my radar for some reason. I have seen that show though. I LOVE nature shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha
      I know, right? Well, the thing is that I have not had a boyfriend since I'm sixteen. I think Manfriend would be more accurate? And nowadays relationships are very complex and sometimes complicated. I have had some of those...
      And isn't that funny? I think your story kind of brought mine to the forefront. Lust is fantastic. It can lead me astray, because I've been dickmatized and it has not been pretty.
      Nature shows rule.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    1 day ago
  • El cambio histriónico - El presidente Petro se siente incómodo. El marco constitucional le queda pequeño, advierte que el traje está muy ajustado para sus grandes propós...
    4 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    2 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    3 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.