Go back in time

Show more

Zinc and Selenium

 



According to Bale, the effects of Semen Retention can be felt in both the tangibles and intangibles. From a scientific perspective, he says that ejaculate contains a huge amount of zinc and selenium, which are both dispossessed from the body after climaxing. “It usually takes a number of days for these nutrients and hormones to build back up and rebalance,” he says. “So you can imagine the condition of the man who is jerking off once or twice every day!”

LUKEWINKIE

I could not believe it when I reading in some blog an entry about 'semen retention'. What was that about? Retention?  But Big always tells us that coming is good (and healthy!). So off I went to find out more about it. Here's the deal: apparently, there are men out there who decide not to ejaculate because they find benefits on it?  Refraining from coming. Voluntarily. Because coming if bad. I have heard it all, now. That goes against almost everything I've read about men's sexual functions. Ever. I may be wrong, but I thought it was good for a guy to cum? Besides, that is, the obvious pleasure? Also see, blue balls



Aquarian spiritual guidance isn’t typically macho, nor does it adhere to traditional gender norms, but that’s what makes Semen Retention different. It’s a sort of conservative occult; repurposing tried-and-true ideals about the sanctity of life, the wholesomeness of sex and the conniving intentions of women into something stranger and more mystic with a variety of theological roots from Islam, Christianity and tantric sex — the perfect aphorism for the Trump era.

LUKEWINKIE

The thing is, every day I find more and more bullshit that aims to control sex and sexual behavior in people (while being openly misogynistic). Why are people so obsessed to control other people's sex drive?  Of course you read 'conservative' and you know that some kind of fucked up Mike Pence bullshit is going on. Obviously, I blame organized religion. I know Catholics kind of specialize in regulating pleasure and the Evilgelicals relish on it. But now 'spiritual' trends are trying to do the same? Isn't spirituality linked to nature and everything natural?  It blows my mind. I know the enjoyment of sex as something natural and not tied to procreation is one of the main reasons the wingnuts hate the gays: we fuck because we LIKE IT. We're not looking to have children and go a it with gusto because it feels GOOD. How dare we? Et tu, spirituality? 

It's crazy. I am not going to give up cumming (or making someone cum) just because of some mumbo jumbo word salad about the spiritual part of sex? Maybe the only thing I should stay away from is demon sperm? (And yes, that's actually a thing, too.) Because I really like making a man cum. It's one of my favorite things. There's nothing like feeling when a man is about to cum. The tensing of the body, the quick breathing, the moan that tells you he's on the verge... hot.

Also, why the fuck would I give up orgasms or give up giving orgasms to the man I'm with? For some zinc and selenium? What are vitamin supplements for, then? It does not make sense. Sex. Always a means to control others and their most natural urges. I have always said that organized religion is just a con to control people. Religulous leaders get off on the power they have over people (I'm sure that's the only pleasure Mike Pence is allowed to enjoy, because I'm sure Mother would certainly deny him any pleasure if he were interested in her, natch) and that's the gist of it. 



BTW, this post was inspired by interactions with Xersex, who has told me that he really likes oral. And I agree: oral is hot. I discovered that I'm very good a giving head and have not stopped ever since. I have never taken 'cocksucker' as an insult. Once somebody called me that and I told him I was so good I could suck the paint off his truck if I wanted. He just looked at me. Poor thing. Probably nobody had ever given him good head. I've always considered sucking cock and essential part of foreplay, but I do know that some people consider it the main event. And why not? There's a special pleasure that's derived from giving head and many of the 'straight' men I've had go crazy with it. Overall, a win. 

So there you go. Apart from that Demon Sperm (that woman be cray, really) I do not see anything bad about giving (and getting) head. I'm a proud cocksucker. A graduate of the Linda Lovelace School of Head. Hell, even bad head is good. So fuck semen retention. Literally.

XOXO


P.S.:



Comments

  1. The only demonic thing is these idiotic theories. Demons are just the priests of every religion who wanted and want to fuck their gullible adepts. Obviously, there must be no exaggeration in either sperm retention or masturbation: if you ejaculate less than once a week, something is wrong, mentally or physically. If you masturbate too much, the same thing: you probably get bored, you feel lonely, or you are full of hormones like me during my adolescence.

    I've written it several times: I love oral sex from kissing to cum swallowing. It's a topic that from time to time I illustrate on my blog (here). Through the sperm, antidepressants are passed and the production of antibodies is stimulated. Women take it in the vagina. Some men take it in the ass, others, like me, orally (so I can appreciate the taste). And I can swear to you that I am totally versatile orally!
    Sperm from a healthy man can only give so many gifts to the body, libido, love and spirit to give it up.

    I could write a comment as long as three posts like this, but I'll stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first laughed when I read about demon sperm.
      Then I kind of realized they do believe this drivel. And you are right, extremes are not healthy. And yes for swallowing, Xersex! LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. do you know two words with the most delicious sound and content than swallowing and cum?

      Delete
  2. Wow. That description re: semen retention is all kinds of f'd up. Religious bs piled on top like some curdled cream. Jeebus! I am beginning to think conservatives and people of that misogynistic/homophobic/anti-sex are really nothing more than internet trolls. I mean, who came up with that f'd up thinking? It boggles my mind. It's a form of horror. Now, tantric sex, I get. I tried. Not for me. Edging? Okay. But I have always been a 'get to the point' type of person. For me, sex is about getting off. Period. The endgame is the only game. Yes, I get caught up in the joy of getting there... but the point is... let's get there. And arriving together (on my face), heaven. :) Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Upton! The whole retention thing is bs. Tantric can be be heaven, though. Building up erotic energy, higher and higher, and you - the practitioner - decide if you care to retain that or let it go to experience the resultant explosive orgasm. Kisses. 😊

      Delete
    2. Oh, the combination of new-agey ideas and religious prudishness is absolut bullshit. That's for sure. It is a form of coercion and a demonstration of power over others.
      Now, tantric sex can be fun, as well as edging but you are right, let's get there!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. OK...so someone took Tantric and bastardized it. Bigtime. Tantric is a form of building sexual energy - it has nothing to do with "semen retention." The idea is, if you don't cum, you carry that erotic charge with you. But, if you cum, you cum. Cumming delivers pleasure and relaxation to the body. So, with Tantric, YOU decide which energy you want to carry with you.
    Semen contains all sorts of good stuff...biologically speaking, it is for the health of the sperm cells, not the guy producing it. If we look at the science of it, prostate fluid (the 2nd largest amount in an ejaculation - the first being from the seminal vesicles) is toxic to us. This is why it is suggested men cum at least twice per week. The medical community suggests 21 times per month is optimum according to data provided by prostate cancer studies.

    As for the cocksucker thing? My response has always been "You say cocksucker as if it's a bad thing. Does your wife know you feel that way?" XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that’s perfect 😜

      Delete
    2. It's toxic if you keep a long in your own prostate. Not for another man who swallows your cum!

      Delete
    3. PLUS, you all may be too young to remember when athletes were told not to have sex the night before a game because it would "sap their strength." But team doctors did a study and debunked that myth.
      @ Xersex - You are correct! 😁
      @ Huntley - Feel free to use that one! 👀

      Delete
    4. @whkattk: For those who swallow (male or female) or absorb semen, there are benefits. How many? I do not know! but certainly there are. But the stagnation of any substance becomes negative in the long run!

      Delete
    5. Ohhh I love this thread!
      And you are right, Big. it's like they bastardized tantric sex and twisted it to fit their agenda. Any person on their right mind would think that avoiding cumming would have some kind of fucked up effects on a man.
      LOL I'll have to use that last line, too!

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Wow, for a moment I thought you were going to be blogging about heavy metals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, right. Of course.
      I just got a little sidetracked there...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Well, I guess there are all kinds of people ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are!
      And some of them will not let you cum.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Well then I'm in deep shit...because I mastaurbate some days two and three times. And when the pandemic is lifted and I'm vaccinated...look out men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Maddie, you are actually in very GOOD shape! The proof is in your, er, I mean, the pudding.

      Delete
    2. I'll even buy you the airline ticket babes.

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha yes, Maddie!
      That semen retention bullshit is just that: bullshit.
      And I see Cali-Boi is more than willing to lend a hand, no?

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. lucky for me I don't have to worry about this "problem"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha
      I know, right? Also, notice the thinly-veiled misogynist bent of the proposition and the complete erasure of women as sexual beings. Perfect encapsulation of religion.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. What I do in the privacy of my own home (or someone else’s) is nobody’s business but those involved. When, where, and how I cum, or don’t as the case may be, is up to me and my partner. I’ll go with the science, thank you very much. Most of us feel so much better after ejaculating, except for some leftover catholic guilt, but that’s another issue.

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Left-over Catholic guilt. LOL. Yep, that's a tough one.

      Delete
    2. Well, but you are talking about religion, bae. There's no logic there.
      And there's nothing like cumming. Heh.
      Catholic guilt or not.

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. We do!
      But those who come up with these 'rules' worry much more.

      XOXO

      Delete
  10. Maddie has been telling me to join your site.I love that boy. I love the selection of posts here. Great topic to arrive on. Who doesn't love jacking off? It's the last thing I do every night before bed. I was raised Catholic and have no guilt once so ever over it either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for dropping by!
      Maddie is a darling.
      And that was my question too: who doesn't like some alone time? It just doesn't make sense. And you and I both. No Catholic guilt. At all.

      XOXO

      Delete
  11. I must be healthy then. Between jacking off and sex, my cock says I'm pretty healthy. Although, I was never one to swallow, but find it hot with guys that can swallow. And I agree, getting sucked and sucking cock is sometimes all I need. So your a good cock sucker huh........ hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yep, you are healthy.
      And swallowing is a matter of taste (and some men taste better than others, to tell you the truth).
      And yes, sir. If I should say so myself....

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.