Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Kameron


I believe Kameron Michaels is one of the most likable queens in her RPDR season. To tell you the truth, from that season I liked best Kameron, Miss Vanjie and Mayhem. I think Yuhua, Monet, The Vixen and Eureka were ok but I did not care for Asia and Aquaria. Not at all. I made it through the end of the season on the power of wanting to see Asia not make it. And she didn't. It was obvious Aquaria was going to be the very boring winner *yawn* But that reunion? Fire.  And I was not wrong, because when I saw Asia in the RPDR Vegas Special, I remembered why it was that I liked Kameron and Vanjie and didn't like her. Bitch is painful to watch: whiny, insecure, petulant and annoying. No amount of talent can cover that. 

I find Kameron's mix of hypermasculinity and hyper femininity endlessly fascinating. And bitch can DANCE. I also like that for being such a handsome man, he's very not lucky in love. Shit. In that Vegas series (that literally shut almost after it started as COVID-19 began to break havoc in the world) we all saw how this one generic gay (TM) dumped Kameron for all the world to see. And then how he liked Vanjie but nothing happened. Apparently, being beautiful is not enough to make someone lucky in love, right?




I think it's very interesting when Drag Artists take us through their 'Drag Rooms'. It's fascinating to take a look at the inner sanctums of these people who transform themselves into stunningly beautiful creatures of their own invention. I never tire of watching their metamorphosis. Never. And Kameron is not an exception. I find Dane's transformation into Kameron really impressive because I find him very attractive as a man, and very beautiful as a woman. If I were bisexual, I'd be confused.




I like Kameron's self-deprecating humor and the sharp mind that hides behind the mild-mannered demeanor. Bitch read Violet in this video without batting an eyelash! Love to see it. I also like how there's reflection and growth when talking about the shortcomings and mistakes made in the past, without downplaying what has been done. Flowy with a headpiece does not begin to describe his fantastic entertainer.




Don't you find it interesting to see that most of the beautiful costumes Kameron chooses to showcase are literally for work? The are some showstopping pieces (that one with the FEATHERS!!) but the bulk of what Kameron wants to show is work clothes. That says a lot about a Drag Artist, IMHO. And we can see the personality that made her a dark horse in her season. She made it to top four on the strength of those lip syncs. Bitch kills it on stage. And when she brings it, she brings IT.




So enjoy the video. You'll see a side of Kameron that people probably did not see in her season and it's all for Kameron's (and our) benefit. I was left wanting more. And if you want some fun, visit Kameron's Twitter. I cackled!

XOXO



Comments

  1. I liked him as Dane. He's cute, he's personable, self-deprecating. Except all those damn tattoos!! WTF. Kameron is gorgeous. I can see why you'd be confused if you were bi.... But, honey, having a guy who transform that perfectly....oh, my. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. large tattoos are bad fashion now! I love him as a man! he is really beautiful!

      Delete
    2. ah, he got a new follower, both on twitter and IG channel!!!

      Delete
    3. Hahaha
      I really don't mind the tats. And he comes across as a very interesting and multifaceted person. That's always a plus. Adding beauty to that makes a powerful package.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. He seems really fun to be around. He is quite handsome as a man and beautiful in drag. I loved the way he talked about his experience and didn’t really throw shade.

    Yeah, I’d do either of them 😜

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He came across as fun and introspective without being catty.
      Points!
      And he's hot.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Interesting and fun video! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure!
      I thought it showed a more human side of the artist we all saw on the screen.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I don't watch DR. Meh. I watched the first few seasons, realized Dr. Ru had an agenda, and that the fix was always in... and that was it for me. Now, this man. Woah. I tell you, I keep getting married on an almost daily basis thanks to all the mens you bloggers keep introducing me to. This one. HAWT. And sweet. I want curl up in his and then be his guide to #Town. Thanks for sharing. Oh, yeah. I will share. You know me... whore without borders. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I feel you.
      I have watched from the beginning. I'm even watching the Down Under version now.
      And yes, hot and sweet is a good description. Glad to keep you motivated! LOL

      And Whores Without Borders would be a fantastic name for a rock band!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Kameron is a sweet heart, and have seen and met him several times at some shows. even before drag race. We use to talk on insta with dming. I had asked a friend once if he had heard from Kameron in a while. No was the reply. He is a very hot and cold person and that's my only compliant about him. In conversation I always sensed a side of sorrow and depression for some reason...not sure why. It's tough to be a social friend if it going to be one sided. We had much in common with break ups and guys having issues with the drag thing...so lots to talk about. But he is one of the few queens who looks good and puts just as much work into himself as his drag persona, and I like that. Never understood queens who look like shit as a man just to do drag.

    And Danes jumblies aren't small either!!!!!!! He can fill out underwear and swim trunks, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Kameron left social media for awhile.
      It got tricky, after the stint on Drag Race. Many Queens need to take a mental health break from it because it can get intense. You know, everybody's got an opinion online...

      And I can see why you felt that side of Dane. I kind of felt the same during his season. Even now, in this video, you feel there's much more there than the persona and that the water runs deep in that well.

      I've always thought he's hot. And now that you mention it, those trunks ARE full. Yum.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Interesting tats... really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha.
      Funny you mention the tats when there's so much more to talk about. But yeah.
      Interesting.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.