Go back in time

Show more

NATURAL



Funny how memory works. Bob was just talking about that in a post. I sometimes have to ping my phone using my watch because I have no idea where I left it in the house, but I still clearly remember the smell of the first man I had sex with. And I don't mean fooling around with a guy kinda sex. That started early for me and I did plenty of it. When I say 'sex', I mean full-on, dicks out, pants off, butt naked, toe curling, exchange of fluids sex. I have always remembered how he smelled that day. And all the days we fucked after that. Nobody has ever had the same scent. Nobody. Ever. In all these years. Sometimes I wonder where he is.






There have been three men in my life, counting that first one, who have left an absolutely unforgivable mark in me with the way they smelled. Sometimes I get a whiff of Gray Flannel by Geoffrey Beene or of Irish Spring and the first thing that comes to my mind is their faces. I usually turn around, as if looking for them. It's instinctive, I guess. Those men left their mark in me because of the way they smelled. Once I wore one guy's shirt for a whole day after he left for a business trip, I missed him so much. 






But I know it's not the fragrance of the cologne or the soap what I remember. It's the way they smelled when wearing that cologne or using that soap. Because it's their unmistakable smell what has stayed with me. Pheromones, I imagine. Some men just smell like... sex. I cannot explain it. I have had sex with men after coming home from a run, or when they just walk in from work and it's always been an experience. There's something about a man who's just broken into a sweat that's really alluring. It could also just be some kind of neo-bourgeois fantasy, mind you.





One thing I've realized, though, is that I cannot take BO. I once went to a leather bar during leather night and I lasted less than half an hour. It was overpowering to me, the smell of all those men sweating in a closed environment. I can take one man smelling lightly like sweat. Six dozen? It's way too much for me. I guess I get overwhelmed and I short circuit. I know men who REALLY like the way other men smell. As in no deodorant at all. Like the men in that leather bar. I think it was kind of a requirement not to wear cologne or something. I'm not sure, because I went invited by someone, but looking back I imagine that could have been the case. I like the smell of leather, don't get me wrong. And I like the smell of men. What I guess overpowers me is the mix of those scents times a hundred and in a closed place. 




 


I'm all for men having their preferences. Once, someone asked me not to shower before I saw him and I obliged. I felt self-conscious but it was just the two of us. He seemed to enjoy it thoroughly. His cock has rock hard in three seconds. I have always tried to be GGG, mind you. Especially if that gets my man hard. I have no idea how I'd react to being in a relationship with a man who has the sniffies, though. All of the men I've been with have been scrupulously clean. As in really, really clean. The most you could trace was that particular smell men have when they're about to cum? Yeah, I know that you know what I'm talking about. Now, THAT smell, I can take. I actually welcome it.




Happy sweating!

XOXO 


Comments

  1. I remember everything, except to pick up milk from the store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s why I have shopping lists on my phone 🤔

      Delete
    2. I think I fall in with you. I like a man to be clean. They don’t have to be freshly showered, but I’m not a fan of funk. I don’t have a signature scent but will wear cologne when going out for an evening, or going into an office for work.

      XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

      Delete
    3. Ha!
      I send myself reminders for meetings, deadlines and even the laundry!
      @bae a little bit of cologne goes a long way...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. I recognize that gif! Classic. I am definitely on one side of that table. I love armpits. No cologne, no deodorant. Natural funk is the best. And they hit right on the head... nature's poppers. That's why I love outdoor sex. Typically, in summer, men are sweating and not all covered in cologne when cruising (there are exceptions.) Sadly, very few are into it as much as I am. As for me? I haven't worn cologne or deodorant in fifteen years. Those chemicals are bad for you. I don't need to be digesting that stuff through my pores. So, I take showers - a quick rinse. Always after working out. Always before going out. I don't want to put myself out there in that fashion with the unsuspecting. I keep it respectful. Now... I wish those who used cologne and deodorant would be equally respectful. A little goes a long way. You don't need to bathe in it. And some of you do. And it makes me sick to my stomach. I have had to leave places because of it... just as you flew the coop on leather night (confession: I have never been!) I adored the video. And the ending was the topper. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I think that's the whole idea behind Michael Henry's video! I thought it was a hoot and right on topic, as always.
      I think there's two camps always at odds with each other: the ones who really like the funk and those who don't like it at all. I'm sure there's a middle ground, like taking showers and using something natural. I had no idea of the noxious stuff they put in some products until a few years back. I stopped using them right away.
      People who wear too much cologne need to get a hold on it. STAT.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. OMG, could you imagine living back a few hundred years ago when people bathed only once or twice per year??? Ugh. Unshowered, days-old funk? No. That's plain old disgusting. Cologne and perfumes cause my throat to close up. But one doesn't need cologne to smell good, one only needs to smell **clean**. Bathe. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I think I cannot.
      But it was common for them back then, right? Those historical tidbits are fascinating. I can do cologne in small amounts. I think a man who smells of soap is sexy.
      Showering should be mandatory. LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. It's funny the things you remember, but scent is tops on the list, and every man seems to have his own.

    Sweaty sex, when you weren't expecting and thinking you are too sweaty and dirty for sex, can be the best sex of all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      Some are absolutely memorable, but every man has his own scent, that's for sure.
      Oh, sweaty sex is good sex. Always.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I don't mind the smell of sweat. However BO is a different story. Worse would be BO on top of heavy cigarette smell. Ugh. I can't take that at all. Also can't take heavy cigarette smoke smell with newly sprayed on cologne to cover the smoke smell. I do remember the smell of the first guy I had a crush on in high school. I remember it distinctly. I also remember the way his chest hair stuck out of our uniform shirts and how one of the nuns would always tell him to button up his shirt cause no one wanted to see all that hair...LOL. We are still really good friends. I remember coming out to him and how accepting he was. He doesn't smell like that anymore. But I remember the way he smelled back then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BO and cigarette smell. LOLOLOL.....

      Delete
    2. And I think that's the way I feel, too.
      Some men smell great when they are sweating. And I can totally relate to your story about your first crush. All those hormones swirling around...
      Those men I remember... oh, dear. And I can totally believe the nuns asking him to button up! LOL
      There's nothing worse than trying to cover up a smell with another. I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. There is an anti soap/bathing group down here (leather crowd). I always spend less in the grocery store if they are shopping at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh really?
      I had no idea it was anti-soap/bathing! I thought it was just anti-chemical smells!
      Bet you pick your tomatoes pretty quickly when they're there. I'd probably do the same.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Grey Flannel? That reminds me of my father. Such an odd smelling colonge . I have a sensitive smaller...and can't take that musky sweaty smell either. Clean and sex smell I can handle. Some cologne will get me going...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG isn't it totally peculiar?
      That also tells you the kind of man I used to date LOL
      And I get overwhelmed by strong smells easily. A light cologne/aftershave is cool, though.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    17 hours ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    3 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    4 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.