Go back in time

Show more

En Teoría


Two guys. They've obviously just fucked. One asks the other how long they've been hooking up, but the other guy has no idea. The other guy has the answer: it's been two months. They've hooked up about twice a week for two months. That's some good sex, don't you think? But the one guy still demures about going out to a play, or a movie. They're always in his room, the one guy says, but never out in the street.

The idea the one guy has is, if it ain't broken, why fix it? They're fucking and it's good, so what's the problem? But the other guy has a theory: it happens when guys like himself hook up with guys who only get with guys who are 'masculine'.  He's good enough to fuck, but he's not good enough to introduce him to his friends. Of course, the whole 'masc' thing has its limits, because in this video we're watching, it seems the 'masc' guy is more a wide receiver than a quarterback. The book by its cover and all that.

They don't even follow each other on IG, you know, that surefire signal nowadays that you're 'with' someone. The guys' friends are all very hot, six packs, muscles and all that jazz. All very 'plumófobos' very averse to any sign of what they consider 'feminine'. They don't 'think' about it, but they do it. The guy says that the plan was to hook up and nothing else, that for him it was a quick fuck and not much else. 

But things change, right? Especially if the sex is good, as it is here. And if they kept seeing each other, like in this short film. And then it is the person who counts, not the window dressing. The guy does respond to his friends' many texts. And he lets them know he'll join them. And that he'll bring his boyfriend with him. I thought the short was quite sweet, with its little happy ending and all. I shared it with my friend and he liked it too, but he told me this: 

" I've been there. It's internalized homophobia... (they hate) everything that reminds them of their  desire. You have them in all fours, you rim their holes, suck their nipples, they ask you to fuck them and then... they do not even acknowledge you when you see them in the street or at the mall...

What I do is that I fuck them if I want to, and eventually if they want to play me I let them have it: _ If they're younger I tell them: you're young  but you don't really seem to be in sync with your generation, you are old-fashioned in your thinking, you have a few things you need to resolve before you leave your room, boy.  And if they are older I tell them: you are already old enough to assume your sexuality, the closet is for clothes! Or is it that guilt is still overcoming you?"

Because he's been there. He's done them. He's fucked these men who will only see him at a certain time in a certain place. But they would not go out with him. I think that for many a gay man dealing with men with masculinity issues (no, this is not the closet) this kind of situation is just another rite of passage. I've also fucked men for whom I've been a dirty little secret. No biggie. We all get over that bridge. And then burn it. It's the least we can do.

XOXO

#HappyPride

Comments

  1. I dunno... I just allow people to be who they are as long as they aren't hurting anybody or being an asshole. I don't have any expectations with tricks - and a lot of them don't want to acknowledge that they actually sunk to the depth of doing it with MOI! That's a case of 'whatever.' I get what I want from the equation... let them do the math. As stated earlier this week... math is hard. But then, I am at a very different place. I don't want to be with anybody 100% - no yearning for extended intimacy. I get my emotional needs met by people I don't fuck. So, while I understand that yearning - been there - I'm on the other side of it and know that it's rarely worth all the effort and drama. Yes. Sometimes it is best to simply accept the fact that - sometimes when you fuck an asshole, you are fucking a real asshole. Have a lovely weekend. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell, from what I seen of you Id be bragging we had sex!

      Delete
    2. No expectations with tricks seem to be a good philosophy.
      And what I think is that this was beyond the hookup. Fucking twice a week for a month kind of creates another set of expectations. We all get what we want from the equations we create (but math is indeed hard!).
      You are right. A purse a sow's ear and all that.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, right?
      For some men, the shame is just too big.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Again, it comes down to honesty. One guy wants more, a relationship, perhaps, while the other just wants sex, for whatever reason, be it internalized homophobia and just a need to get fucked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. As simple as that.
      But the cards need to be on the table. If all I want is the D, that needs to be clear.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. what you write is true, but one thing comes to mind: if both were really in love with each other, there would be no problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in the short they do have feeling for each other. I think that's why it seems to work at the end...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Life is hard and we’re all in different stages or circumstances. I think it comes down to communication again and laying out what you want and can provide. Fortunately for this couple, talking resolved the problem.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      That conversation basically established the relationship!

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. We aren't always in the same place at the same time when it comes to relationships. I've certainly had my share of hook-up fucks...a few that lasted months and then fell apart. Like Huntley said, "communication." If one is ready and other isn't, they must do as Dear Abby suggests: "Are you willing and able to sit and wait? Or is it time to move on and find someone who is able to give you what you seek?" XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally.
      I think they were in the Dear Abby stage: they needed to make things clear. Oh, a hookup can be much more than a quick dip, for sure. But some are just that...

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. I tend to be the one who loves the good sex and can be still friends, since I seem against settling down. I have no problem introducing a guy I'm seeing, or fucking to my friends. I have even been asked "Oh, is he your boyfriend?" too which I reply, "No, we're just fucking each other". I am an open book and don't discriminate. But I have been the guy fucked and than not acknowledged when out in certain scenes...mostly because either the drag thing in the past, or too fem for some guys. But they can still come back wanting to use my dick to be fucked...till I cut them off. Sometimes it can bother you. I once overheard a guy talking to a guy I had sex with, and he said to him he's rather pretty for you isn't he? The other said said, yeah, but he has a really nice cock. It's sort of a backhanded compliment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but you're a man who's secure in his own skin.
      As you say, not everybody is on the same level of maturity. And you know what? Backhanded compliments are sometimes the worst. Ugh.
      Exactly what my friend was talking about.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. Annoyed with blogspot. My comments always end up in the blogspot wasteland!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.