Go back in time

Show more

Lesgarçonsdesfleurs


@lesgarçonsdesfleurs is the handle of the very talented Japanese-Philipino artist Hayime Yamamoto, who creates some of the coolest portraits I've seen. The technique seems simple (I have no idea how he does it) but the results are fascinating. And we all know that when things seem simple, they are usually not easy to achieve. Especially when it comes to art.


I would love to have a nude of my man looking like this. Hajime truly creates a fantastic world where all men are both sexy, quirky and dreamy at the same time. I think it's an achievement to make a nude look at the same time whimsical and sensual. 



@lesgarçonsdesfleurs seems to be quite successful and has many followers, many of whom have commissioned the artist to create a drawing of themselves. Others have served as inspiration. I always click in the handle of the man who inspired the drawing and I'm never disappointed. Really, looking at the actual man, you do get an idea of how talented the artist is.



I love the contrast of the very quaint and almost dainty flowers with the powerful sensuality of the drawings of these men. It's kind of the perfect combination of sex appeal and beauty. And the men look real. Some are well built, but many are just ... men. And that immediately makes them hot in my eyes. I do like fucking the man next door, after all.


 Hajime Yamamoto has published three books (two are out of print right now) and you could have your portrait made if you DM him on Insta or go through his website. He draws the dick by the centimeter and  an illustration is 60 Euros. A steal.

XOXO 


P.S. I know some of you would have to pay a pretty penny when drawn by the cm. So maybe a portrait? Just sayin'....

Comments

  1. Why pay for it when I can do the very same thing on my computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      Oh, Dave.
      Wait, does that mean that paying by the centimeter would be TOO EXPENSIVE?
      Ohhhhh....

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Lmao at the P.S. His artwork is amazing and the genius of using the flowers. The smell of a man, right? Thanks for another spotlight on male artistry.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you're getting yours done and are gonna send it to me?
      And the touch of the flowers is something I have not seen before. Very meta.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I'm thinking the manscaping would need pruning shears. I agree about the simplicity and how simplicity is actually difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      I don't know what I'd do if a man brings flowers this way.
      And achieving those lines and the amount of detail probably demands a very steady hand and talent.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Tiny flowers in the garden, pollinated by.... 😎 These are great, though. Simple line drawings that make a great statement about, and capture, each subject as an individual. Yet there is a collective sameness. Very good stuff. I'd add a couple of these to the existing collection on the bedroom wall. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!
      It's not as much the fantastic detail of the tiny flowers but the way he makes each subject incredibly unique. It's the same stroke, I'm sure, but every drawing is terribly individualistic.
      And I would LOVE to have my man to pose for one of these. Really.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I would love to own and hang the January 12 one. That's the kinda build I like on a man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just trying to imagine what kind of flowers I would get for my garden. Right now I need a weed whacker to take care of business down there. COVID and the February Funks have led to a lot of unruliness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Shife, as long as you have flowers, the rest is just peanuts.
      And remember that if somebody else looks at or uses your garden, the tidier the better.
      Who knows? They may come and visit more often if it's tidy....
      Just saying...

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Ahh... the loveliest of flowers. And such a fragrant bouquet. Spring springs eternal, whenever such nectar greets my olfactory senses. This is such a wonderful merge of cultures. Very beautiful. Capturing the fragile delicacies of traditional Japanese art with a modern gay sensitivity. Bravo. Thanks for sharing. You are fast becoming one of my favorite museums. I could sit and gaze upon these for hours. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely.
      Funny how I also thought that it was clearly inspired by Japanese art but with a very modern twist. I love when men paint men this way. There's a love to detail in every stroke, there's a blunt sensuality that permeates every tiny line that I just can't resist.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. I took a look at the site and it is really well done. The style is very personal and I understand why this Japanese designer alludes to flowers (lesgarçonsdesFLEURS): he puts them as an ornament to cocks. A very interesting decision! Obviously he now has another follower to his IG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very well done.
      I think his style is unique and somehow ethereal. The added touch of the flowers, combined with the obvious inclusion of their manhood expressed so openly is really attractive.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    9 hours ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    3 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    3 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.