Go back in time

Show more

oh, Tynan



We all should feel happy when we walk in our place. Don’t you think? It's the best feeling ever. I think having a home is not worth what we invest in it if we don't feel happy the second we get there. For me, getting home is a relief, I feel surrounded by the things I love and care about and by default, by the people who have given them to me. 

That's what I felt when we entered in Tynan's studio. Everything is so... paceful? Also, this studio is in Hell's Kitchen, so every square foot is accounted for and still, it feels airy and spacious. I think it may be the placement and the minimalist approach to decor. Also, have you noticed this approach to living that started during the pandemic is actually extending beyond? It's not a gig economy, it's more that people (including me) are not totally back to the office and we can work from home as comfortably as from the office. The pandemic has forever changed us and the way we live.

I love all the white. Yes, I know what per parents would say, but I’m not one. I tried to do my bedroom like that but I already had black accents so I went with B&W. But I find this apartment so dreamy and so crisp! And the cloud lamp. I've seen people DIYing that kind of lamps on YouTube and this one is one of the best ones I've seen. And I love that he's got a whole nail wall? He's ahead of me. And I love his advice: LEAN IN. Follow your gut and don't question it. Because if you want it and you love it, it's gonna be ok.

That's my thought of the day, too. 

XOXO 

Comments

  1. white gives a clean look and increases the feeling of space. For this reason his white attitude seems remarkable to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely.
      I think white is a remarkable color if used well. I love this place.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. And what about that "cloud cocktail" he made? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      He said he used to work as a bartender.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. This is a great apartment. Very clean lines and no clutter. As always, though, storage is very minimal. I would think you would have to have off-site storage for seasonal clothing, he had a very small space for hanging clothes. I was SHOCKED by the amount of nail polish.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very clean and no clutter are my goals.
      And I don't think we usually see the storage in these small apartments. If it were me, I would have to have some kind of off-site storage for all the shit I have accumulated.
      And yes, that is a LOT of nail polish. But he writes copy for beauty mags and sites, so....

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I absolutely LOVE it. Every square inch. Gosh, he even wears white. He's a neatnick, but you kind of need to be when you live in such a small space. Two things he's go that I want: The Cloud 9 neon wall sculpture and that cloud lamp. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, too!
      And you do need to be organized if you live in a studio. At least I think so. And that neon wall sculpture is toooo cute!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Awwwwwww Hell's Kitchen! My bestie and sister lived for years in Hells's Kitchen right off 9th Avenue....GOOD TIMES in that place.

    But Tynan's apartment... very cute and typical of the area. But ALL WHITE! I suspect the lad doesn't host many hosts house parties or have very rough sexual romps , lmao!!!!!! White is the worst for sex and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there’s no better authority than the mistress 😉

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha
      No, probably not many house parties have taken place there (remember those??). But that bed looks like it could take a good beating, though.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I'm with Maddie. I could not do all that white, though it does make his space seem very large.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the white.
      I have kept a ton of white accents going on in the hot months and it's not that difficult.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. What a cutie! No cat hair in that place. Pass. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's adorable!
      And can you imagine a white kitty in that place? Whoa.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. The only thing white in my house are the appliances, and the toilet. Color me bold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love small spaces. Love white. Not crazy about white furniture! Oh my word... future heartache. Unless he doesn't 'live' in the space... good luck keeping it pristine. That is nuts. Why do I know his name? Thanks for sharing. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.