Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Mr. Lloyd…!

 


I found @jasonlloydart because I used to keep track of some of his fellow NY artists and he was frequently tagged in their posts. Funny thing is,  I lost interest in his friends but kept checking him out. We share a taste for men with big chests and snark. What's not to like?


If you like his art or would like to commission something, you can slide into his DMs @jasohlloydart or you can visit his online shop. I think his wall art is perfect for the discerning gayling with an eye for style and a body for sin. I find his art to be kind of Lichtenstein-NY-boho type and I like it. It's expressive and sexy and fun and deceptively simple.


How would you capture the plant craze of the pandemic better? I dare you to try. He's talented, I tell you...

"Jason first became interested in art at an early age. Like most children, his favorite activity was drawing and coloring. He started taking drawing classes in school and his curiosity for art grew. After graduating high school, Jason attended art school in Allentown, Pennsylvania and studied Graphic Design. He learned all the traditional methods of fine art but had a passion for digital art."




I like digital art. I think with the new tools at the service of the artist, it would be silly not to take advantage of them. And I love me a himbo. If I were beefier, I'd wear this shirt. I'd like this as a poster, too. Oh, @jason, you complete me. 




This one is kind of so hot, that I don't know if I'd be able to concentrate on anything work related while looking at it. I think this would go in my bedroom. Yep.


Oh, and when he dives into the collective gay psyche? He comes up for air and voila! Gay angst. It's like Dashboard Confessionals suddenly went gay. Remember Dashboard Confessionals?


Now, this is one of my fav @jasonlloydart pieces. Seriously. Being railed into next week by a handsome man in a three-piece suit while laying naked on some surface? Yes, please. Could we do that now?


Hahahahaha. Oh, yes.

"Jason Lloyd’s work at times has been controversial, humorous, and downright naughty to its immediate audience. In his work, he loves to use texture and color to tell a story. Jason has always been deeply inspired by pop culture and frequently references it in his illustrations. Jason often uses humor and LGBTQ themes as a tool to entertain and enlighten his audience."


Told you about men's chests... It's a theme.



And Jason himself is a cutie. Right?


This is kind of a mission statement. 



This is another of those pieces that would look lovely in a bedroom. I like the simple lines and the no-nonsense approach to sensuality. The best thing? @jasonlloydart has weeks with awesome discounts. Go ahead, buy one. 


I would wear this to Pride. Yes, I would.


This one has an urgency that I cannot even explain. For those of you who have been to a backroom, you know what I'm talking about.


This is true.


And talking about doing stupid things when in love? Yes. @jasonlloydart nailed it.


Turer words...


UNF! 
I may need a moment...


For those days when you don't want to talk. Or to give as a gift. No? And Jason has been featured in magazines, natch. A boy has to do what a boy has to do.


Go ahead, I support you.


I cannot help but think about all the kids in the yard. If I could only go back to high school, I'd wear this.  Detention would be unavoidable. 


Ok, I may need a moment.


Upton, I'm going to leave @jasonlloydart's link here. I know you'd like to buy this one... Summer is here... Just customize it by cutting the sleeves and you'll be ready to go. Don't say I don't think about you.


Oh, promises, promises. All bark and no bite. 


So what say you? Ready for some Pop Art? Also, @jasonlloydart has a gift for every occasion. Even Mother's Day... And you'd be supporting a (very handsome and talented) queer artist. What's not to like?

XOXO


Comments

  1. so fucking sexy sexual and erotic! I didn't follow him on his https://www.instagram.com/jasonlloydart/ Delicious! erotic! so fucking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous. "Fucks Well With Others."

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's got a real fanart style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!
      He's got that comic book-panel stayle pat down.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. The talented Mr. Lloyd, indeed. Excuse me, I’ve got to go to Men’s Wearhouse and get a three-piece suit. 😎

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Oh, you look good in a suit. Yes.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Love the t-shirt... "Love yourself...." 'Course, I live in t-shirts these days.
    This is great stuff!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes.
      They're kind of tongue in cheek but actually quite direct.
      And who doesn't practically live in t-shirts?

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I know right?
      I can almost see you in one of his t-shirts.
      If I squint hard enough. Very hard.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. I adore. And he's hot. And YAZZZZZ. Gotta get me a tee shirt. WOW. I relate to this artist. He's funny and talented and sexxxxy.

    Have a lovely weekend, hon. And thanks for thinking of me!

    Sigh. Now - if I could just find the man of my armpit dreams...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha
      Yes, he's handsome.
      And I saw that t-shirt and thought: 'Upton'.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. Her got another IG follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous erotic art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never had a T. But I have a memory and I'll tell you: a friend of my cousin had a T. and she always kept it with her, because it could die, as everyone knows. During an oral exam at the university, she had to feed T. because otherwise it would have died. After 25 years, I still laugh at it today, thinking about that story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I feel her!
      I used to take mine EVERYWHERE! LOL
      And that's a great story.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    12 hours ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    3 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    3 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.