Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Rowan


Ok, so I was looking for a new warm up routine (I started working again, so some days I need a quick warm up and a fifteen minute routine to get me going) and I ran into Rowan. And I had to stay. And stare. And STARE. I have to say it took me like three false starts to be able to concentrate enough to actually do the exercises. I was so absolutely distracted by this man's beauty that I could not concentrate on what I needed to do.

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be this hot. Really. Does it hurt? It probably does. You need to spend an inordinate amount of time exercising your body to look like this. Even if you're genetically blessed with wide shoulders, long legs and a small waist, I'm sure there's got to be work put towards keeping your body in this shape. 

I've never been 'hot'. As in having a hot body like Rowan's, which is gay shorthand for hotness: wide, long, Vshaped chest, small waist with clearly marked abdominal muscles and long, sinewy arms and legs. The Gay Gestapo has decreed that THAT is hot, and anything less than that is not worth pursuing in the hookup apps. So when I see a man like this, I wonder: is he happy?





@ROWANROWFITNESS Was obviously the start of it all and then he branched out to YouTube and his own website, which seems to be a well-tried progression. Who said that physical beauty didn't count? I think this is quite an interesting yet predictable progression: from fitness model to fashion influencer to having your own website with tips and encouraging words to have people follow your advice and help you pay your bills.




@ROWANROW Obviously came afterwards and he seems to be doing quite well, thank you very much. Those two YouTube plaques you see on his Insta page imply he's got the followers (1.6 million and his own App) to back those gold and silver colors. He seem to have started that YouTube channel about eight years ago, so it does take time to get to a million followers. He now combines both a style-like blog with fitness tips and grooming. Pretty comprehensive and absolutely focused on his beauty. I don't find him especially riveting when he speaks, but that BODY! 

I know there are thousands of blogs here that specialize on beautiful men and to tell you the truth, I don't follow many of those, even though I love to objectify men. I find extremely beautiful men slightly distracting (it takes me a minute to concentrate on something that is not THEM) but I'd rather see them in the flesh than on video or in pictures. 

For all my breathless praise of beautiful men, I'm quite fond (and turned on) by the garden variety of dadbod that I find in the men that surround me. But I still can't help but wonder what it would be like to be this hot.

XOXO

Comments

  1. Very interesting, but to be honest, I'd rather spend time with the Fit Gent.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEgc6vKUDPk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is, you also have your 'fav' influencer.
      You also salivate in front of a perfect body while doing your reps. Your influencer is just whiter and has not branched out yet. Just give him time.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. OMG. The body. That curly mop of hair. That accent. I am a sucker for all three and ... where was I going with this? Oh, back to the video .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also impressed with the body. I think he looks cuter with longer hair, too.
      Hahaha he's a very attractive man, overall.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. be sure I'm now following all three of his IG profiles!
    To fall in love with this marvellous ROWAN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      Yep, he's got a presence in social media. His reels are very cute and he can dress well.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. So if I was looking for a trainer and this was him, I’d get nowhere. I’d just be staring at him. Many of his exercises are quite doable and, since it’s a warmup, don’t require a lot of effort. But he didn’t cover something that I need for my daily job. Since I’m at the computer all day, is there a finger warmup?

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!
      That's kind of what I felt when I hit click on that video, even when the exercises are easy. And I'm sure you'll find something for your fingers in the Tubes. There's a foot for every shoe online...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. If anyone exercised as much as he (obviously) does, well, that body would develop. Of course, bone structure (not that bone!) helps define the build with the narrow hips and long limbs. He doesn't do that much for me. It looks like he lifts, too, and those arms are too bulky. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.
      It's a full-time job just to keep that body. And he's obviously been blessed in the genetics department. I'm more of an ectomorph, so I don't bulk up easily. I think he's very pretty, though. It's the eyes and that hair. LOL
      And I believe all of these guys who exercise for the public do much more than just the exercises they appear to be doing. Those bodies don't fall from heaven...

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I find this interesting, and I agree. We all talk of being average and not hot. Yet I wonder why we keep, myself included, placing the "hotness and big dicked" on pedestals? I've gotten emails from readers asking why I only feature the beautiful men. Why are we not featuring the cloth of the planet, just the average guy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's the nature of the best.
      We tend to focus on the more beautiful specimens by default. I imagine it's atavistic, that need to go for the most beautiful and the best endowed of the species. But you are right, we should also include the most 'common' man and give him our time and admiration. Good point.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. I always wonder if people with bodies like that every go through the drive through at Taco Bell after midnight, if they have enjoyed the super sized big mac meal and fries, every down a couple KFC wings or eaten a whole bag of BBQ potato chips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The short answer is no.
      They live off their image, so they do not indulge in anything we do. Keeping up with a body like that implies no carbs, calorie counting and a very strict exercise regime. They also dehydrate themselves and do some pretty radical things before they show us anything. Those standards are not easy to achieve.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. I find them boring. Boring to look at and... have you ever had a conversation with one? Like waiting for an echo that never comes. Glad you're working out again. And warming up.

    I don't find these people inspirational. I think they're sort of the money grubbing, attention seeking parasites of social media. Being famous for nothing? I don't understand how that became a thing. Influence whom? Why? What is the point? Are people so lacking in imagination and creativity that they can't create themselves without the help of some glamorous looking gym bunny telling them what to do?

    Sorry. I will never climb on board this bandwagon and, in fact, will speak out against it. It's wrong. It's akin to supporting an evangelical ministry or a prosperity ministry. People need to think for themselves. They need to create themselves. I'm over the whole beauty worship thing.

    Real people are beautiful. These people? This man? He's fake. He's an image. He's a false prophet.

    Kizzes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they are pretty to look at but I'm not sure there's too much behind the incredibly beautiful facade.
      And yes! During the pandemic I've gotten into a short routine that keeps me busy and moving. It energizes me first thing in the morning. Too many hours behind a desk.
      And this is a new kind of gig economy. These people have found a niche and the clicks and engagement they get (more than one million followers in one platform alone!) give them money. I guess there's tons of people who like a gym bunny telling them what to do.
      But I don't think this is comparable to the evilgelicals. These people just sell beauty. They don't ask you to hate your fellow humans.
      He is a false prophet, though. In that I agree. As Big pointed out, he's probably not getting that body just by doing leg lifts. There's more to that than just warming up.
      And of course kizzes. You are right in many aspects. But that does not change the way this generation is engaging with the internet.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    14 hours ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    3 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    4 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.