Go back in time

Show more

Dear Justice…

 






When I bought a series of postcards more than three years ago in Galena, Il. I had no idea I would be using them to write to some judges in SCOTUS because they were going to struck down Roe v Wade. Nope. Not in my Fuckery I'm Expecting Bingo card at that point. We were in the middle of the Cheeto years and that was bad enough. 

And yet here we are. Alito and the conservative ghouls in the court are ready to strip reproductive rights and much, much more from Americans, so I decided to voice my discontent. Oh, I know this will do little to make these bought and paid for justices change their mind, but it will make me feel better. You see, social media sometimes is helpful. I found out that you can actually write to SCOTUS and that whatever it is you write, will be read to them:




So there you have it. I wrote two postcards (I may be one of the last ten people in Illinois who still write postcards) one for Alito (may he choke in his own vomit) and one for that Opus Dei cow (may her or someone in her family get an ectopic pregnancy). Will they stop their bigotry? Probably not. But as a taxpayer, I want to make my voice heard in many ways. And even though I do not have a uterus, I am furious the conservative judges in SCOTUS are going to strip people of their right to control their bodies. Because that’s just step one in their fight to rip any body autonomy from people. 

So what says you? Have a spare postcard laying around the house? This is the perfect opportunity to put it to good use. Need any stamps?

XOXO

Comments

  1. That's very nice, but they will never see them. They have secretaries whose main job is to run interference and, as a result, those postcards will be filed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm not doing it for them.
      I'm doing it for me.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I did feel good!
      It was kind of cathartic, actually. LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Whether anyone sees it or not, you got your voice out there, and that's the important thing, because it sets the stage for more ranting and raging and protesting and VOTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it, Bob.
      It was more a matter of me letting something out. And trust me, protesting and being there when voting comes is part of my overall plan.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous5/16/2022

    Big says,
    Good for you! And thanks for this. The scumbags may never see them, but it's always worth the effort. I'd like a word with Clown Thomas after reading about an interview he did about the leak. He's of the opinion that the leak undermines the integrity and trust of the court. "No, asswipe. The integrity and trust in the court was lost when you refused to recuse from cases that would affect your wife's skullduggery, and when your fellow justices knowingly lied under oath during their confirmation hearings."
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      You're welcome! And you know the poor clerks are the ones who read them. My friend pointed out that the staff members are the ones who read them and report back to the judges. I hope the same one who leaked the draft reads my postcards.
      Thomas is compromised, and so are four of the other justices.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Very original! I hope they really read all the postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have quite a collection of postcards. Not sure they would ever see mine, with such colorful language.

    Knowing many who held chief of staff positions and receptionist for politicians, whether a nice letter or a vile letter, only the most of well written and worded will get through. Dave is partially right. But if they don't share our views, they probably laugh at them. Kudos to you for writing it. The SCOTUS is fucked . Most of the country now has no confidence in them now, and it's beyond me why Biden hasn't stacked the court yet. I'm thinking he should have done that now. It's almost a shame that RBG didn't retire during the Obama years. At least we would have had one more on board...instead of trumps three buffoons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAOOO
      Love that you have postcards! I still send them to people regularly.
      And I did it mostly for me. I don't think they'll get to Alito or that cunt. And I don't really care. It was kind of for my own sanity that I wrote them.
      SCOTUS is indeed fucked. They need to expand it. STAT.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. I hope Clarence gets more than just postcards in the mail. I'm thinking there are more appropriate gifts for such a lazy turd. And then there are the proven liars - those two new ones... the frat boy rapist and the woman who was so unqualified everybody had to hold their nose and vote for her... I don't know that the Supreme Court can still be called the highest court in the land, given that those two demonstrated liars are sitting on it. I know lying is one of those so-called sins they seem to get all up in arms about... funny how that's just overlooked... while they create havoc and commit travesties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh
      I hope he and his heifer get jail time. And the rapist and the opus dei witch will get theirs eventually. History will not be kind to them. Same with Loving Thomas. They were bought and paid for the Repugs.
      SCOTUS right now is a joke.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. Anonymous5/16/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Ulysses S. Grant was a republican so maybe those cards will carry some extra weight. Not that I believe this will impact them in the slightest, but it lets them know what asswipes they are. But I’m sure they already know that.

    XOXO šŸ‘ØšŸ¼‍❤️‍šŸ’‹‍šŸ‘ØšŸ½

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh
      From back when being a Republican meant anything. And you know they may not even be reported to them. Of course, I am citing Sotomayor, so I hope a snarky clerk does read them to their faces. LOL

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.