Go back in time

Show more

The Remedy


Full disclosure: I know how to shoot a firearm. Many years ago, I learned how to put together a handgun and how to take it apart. I learned that the teacup grip looks good in movies but it's not efficient when you're shooting. Also, never cross your thumbs behind the slide. I learned that the hard way.

I learned to shoot because at that time I lived with someone who had a gun in the house, so knowing how to work with a pistol was necessary. He was a tall libertarian with a big dick and a controlling streak who left me for a twentysomething two years into the relationship. Oh, he came back afterwards but it was too late. I didn't want his slightly abusive ass or his excuses. I paid dearly for saying no, but no dick is worth your self-esteem, trust me on that one. He taught me many things about myself and about people and he also took me to a range and introduced me to the Pink Pistols. I learned a lot about guns and about the Second Amendment with them. And the Second Amendment is not all it's cracked to be by the gun lobby.

But I'm not gonna give you a primer on that here. Mr. Cooke can do a much better job if you've got a few extra minutes. And he's easier to look at than I will ever be. So have you got seventeen minutes? Go ahead, you'll get your time's worth. Unfortunately, by the time you finish the video, somebody will have bought another unnecessarily dangerous automatic weapon thanks to the NRA and its lies. But you'll learn one of ten things about why is it that America is so addicted to firearms.

This is the real story - not the one made up by white terror gangs. It's the opposite of everything you've ever been told, and it's the key to understanding all of American history. They don't teach this to our children which cripples our ability to create a healthy society as adults. The 2nd amendment remedy is knowing what it is.







XOXO

P.S. of course there's a response to Cooke's video from one ammosexual. The quotes he brings are flimsy, at best. I'm not a historian, or an expert in Law, and even I can see the fallacies he tries to use. But you know, they do love the uneducated. 

Comments

  1. I posted the 2nd amendment on my blog because most people don't understand that the first half hands the gun lovers a plate of shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/01/2022

      I saw that!
      It is necessary that more people learn what the Second Amendment actually says. They do love the uneducated, you know...

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Anonymous6/01/2022

      I saw that!
      Good! People need to know more about that. You know what they say: the Repugs like 'em ignorant as all fuck.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. It's quite simple ... any politician who supports, or is supported by, the NRA should be voted from office.
    Any politician who doesn't stand up for slaughtered Americans should be voted from office.
    Any politician who offers some kind of dumbfuckery as a solution to gun violence should be removed form office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/01/2022

      Correct.
      It's as simple as that. And the media has to keep their feet to the ground. Like what they did with Cruz. But that was FOREIGN media, not American...

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Im like Hillary. Im not here to take away guns from sane responsible people. Im here to say we need far more and deeper guidelines on who gets guns...and more strict guidlines, training, and background checks. I'd personally never own one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/01/2022

      Absolutely.
      The thing is, they make it seem like they're coming for EVERYBODY'S guns. And the idiots believe it. It's how the Repug get votes: by stoking fears of the government coming for everybody's guns. Idiots.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous5/31/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    It’s been said over and over since Uvalde, there are more restrictions on driving a car than on owning a gun. Where are the licenses, the training, the insurance requirements? There are different licenses for driving a motorcycle, car, or truck. You should require a different license for each type of gun. We need legislators with a spine.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One even needs a license to do hair and massage!!!!!! Yet some don't think you need one to get and own a gun?!?!?! OK.

      We need to look and learn at the countries that have successfully ended their reign of terror. They simplely did it and that was that. It's not rocket science. Yet we can't get a damn thing done here. Every ant hill becomes a mountain of bullshit.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous6/01/2022

      There are requirements that are more difficult for all sorts of things that are not as dangerous or as deadly as guns.
      The problem is America's sense of entitlement and privilege: white people have the right to 'protect' themselves from any and all 'dangers'.
      Fear drives this country. White people's fears, that is.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. well, your ex-POTUS proposed to arm the teachers. Guys, are your serious???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/01/2022

      Oh, Xersex.
      You know he's deranged. Arming teachers is not going to help anybody but gun producers.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Glad you were smart enough not to take back the tall libertarian with a big dick and a controlling streak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/01/2022

      Oh, girl!
      You have NO idea the bullet I dodged there.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Anonymous5/31/2022

    The arguments the gun worshipers use are ludicrous. They know it as well as we do. Moscow Mitch is now claiming they are all for compromised solution - but we know THAT is bullshit, too.
    There's a nationwide march planned for June 11. I plan to attend here - carrying a sign with pictures of the gun-toting Repuglican candidate for Governor, taken from his campaign ads that have suddenly disappeared. The caption will read: "He cares more about his guns more than he cares about your kids."
    The media is still laser-focused on Uvalde - and 12 more mass shooting took place over the weekend --- including one near me with 7 injured. You can go here for the list: https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5/31/2022

      P.S. It pains me that the media isn't mentioning any of them. So, i made sure my politicians know I'm paying attention. Hey, they all have FB pages and twitter accounts, right? XOXO

      Delete
    2. Anonymous5/31/2022

      Big Says,
      Those are my comments, btw. XOXO

      Delete
    3. Anonymous6/01/2022

      Oh, Big.
      Ammosexuals will always come running with excuses and their own version of the Second Amendment. Like clockwork after another shooting. And I'm planning on attending one of the marches, too!
      We are all paying attention, and that should count somehow.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. I'm so sorry that you lived with an abusive person. My partner was abused by his ex and it really affected him. I remember I lovingly slapped him arm (he played a trick on me) and he flinched and was quiet for a bit. He asked that I not smack him, even jokingly.
    I'm so tired of the solutions the "others" have for gun violence. I can't listen to it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/01/2022

      Oh, it was very subtle.
      I never really noticed until we broke up when people came out of the woodwork to make sure I was all right. The stories they told me about his manipulative ways were something.
      And you know there'll always be gun apologists. It's their bread and butter.

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. Anonymous6/11/2022

    I dunno, quashing insurrections might be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.