Go back in time

Show more

Who's Most Likely To?


When you've been online for as long as I have (almost twenty years!!) you feel like you know the people you interact with on an almost daily basis (well, some on a daily basis) even though sometimes that's impossible. Wasn't it Savage Garden who said that on the telephone line you can be Norman Mailer or a Supermodel and you wouldn't know the difference? Same online.

But, aided by the petulance that having interacted with some of you for years gives me, I'm going to play this game of 'Who's Most Likely To' with... you, Constant Reader. 

Most likely to hog the mic at karaoke? Upton. Duh. Well, that is if Big or Dave don't get there first. I think Maddie could also make a rush for it. But you know what I'd really enjoy? Debra singing Miss Chatelaine by KD Lang.

Most likely to be on the dance floor? Maddie. And I think that Big could also make an attempt. But who can compete with Maddie dropping it like it's hot? Nobody.

Who's most likely to be friends with Kim Kartashian? Hell NO. Bob and I would take turns slapping you. But I think CaliBoi. He probably has her number. 

Who's most likely to complain about going camping? Well, me. And I think maybe Bob? I know Mr. Shife would be the first  packing. Well, Maddie probably IS packed. I'm sure there's a special suitcase at the Casa full with glamping essentials.

Who's most likely to go the longest without a shower? I would say... Upton? Especially if he's got an event at the prairie? His boys may enjoy that.

Who's most likely to do a good Marisa Tomei impression? Dave? Maybe Big or Upton, who have theater training too? Maddie? I have no idea. Also, I would pay to see Dave do a Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinnie impression.

Who's most likely to join a mosh pit? Dave. Don't ask me why.

Who's most likely to ignore the group chat? Huntley. He'd silence that shit cause the ding would drive him cray. He would read it at the end of the day, though.

Who's the most likely to drink the most at brunch? Duh. Maddie. She'll arrive to brunch with her own bottle of Tanqueray. And if she were with us, Anne Marie would compete for that title. 

Who's most likely to buy his own island? Dave. Or maybe Upton. Yep. Those boys like their quiet and peace. Maybe Jimmy? I don't know...

And that's all. Do you think I'm right? No? 

XOXO


Comments

  1. I'd be all over the dance floor. Once I get started I refuse to stop.
    I went camping as a Cub Scout about 300 years ago and I am STILL complaining about it.
    And I'd like to think Maddie, AM and I would be Drunk Brunch winners.
    I LIVE for hearing Debra singing Miss Chatelaine! God I love that song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG we need to party together!
      I did not know that you'd dance the night away! And you and I both are still complaining about our last camping trip. Camping is for bears.
      And can you IMAGINE a brunch where we are all plied with Mimosas and Debra grabs the mic?
      Sign me up!

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Did you know, mosh pits are quite homoerotic? The island would be divine., filled only with the sounds of dogs and silence. As for Marisa Tomei? Who do you think told her how to play her Oscar winning role?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yes.
      Some men really like the primal feeling of music while smashing their bodies against other men. It's a mood.
      And I just KNEW the island was gonna be your thing LOL. And promise you'll do a Marisa Tomei impression if we meet?

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Ahem....., You've never seen my Isadora Duncan dance routine to 'Who Wears Short Shorts'! But it is true, I would be working very hard to help Gilligan and The Captain repair the 'Minnow' and leave the island.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Jimmy!
      You had me at Isadora Duncan. And now I wanna watch episodes of Gilligan's Island!!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Fun post! And a nice shout out to Anne Marie too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Thanks! Miss Anne Marie.
      And you better get the words to Miss Chatelaine. We're gonna ask you to sing that in karaoke sometime in the future!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Anonymous6/15/2022

    Big says,
    Well, I'd grab the mic if I was drunk enough. Though, I think I could do a damn good Marisa (shit, I can stomp a foot with the best of them). As tempted as I would be to hit the dance floor, the M.D. wouldn't allow me to. These days, you'd think I was a fish dropped to the bottom of the boat. Sign me up for the camping trip - especially if Maddie is heading up the tour. The island is MINE, I tell you. MINE!! Wait...we ARE talking about tropical, right? The entire thing would be clothing-optional. LOL.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!
      I know you'd grab that mic the second a song you like starts. And you could chair dance, of course. Millions do it in bars all over the country every night. And you know Maddie is READY to go on a camping trip at the drop of a pair of Daisy Dukes.
      And yes, I'm talking tropical island, middle of the Pacific. And clothing optional? I may be vacationing there.

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. I'll only wear Daisy Dukes, if you promise to tell me if the tip of my cock is hanging out.

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha
      Oh, I'm a gentleman. I could never tell. Also, I would have to fight all the guys around you (and those Daisy Dukes) to tell you anything, dear...

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Anonymous6/15/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Oh I would definitely silence the hell out of a group chat. It’s like watching a ping pong tournament. Don’t these people know I’m a VERY busy little bee? And then you have those that come late to the party and have to reply to EVERYONE’S comment.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha I knew it!
      Group chats are insufferable. I can just imagine you.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Yes!!!!! I'd PAY to see Debra singing Miss Chatelaine!!!!

    I don't know about me doing Marisa. I can do accents, but I don't think I could do her justice. Dave in the mosh pit....totally!!!!!!! And I do think Upton, Jimmy, and Big would be quite fun companions for camping and outdoor fun. And you'd be correct...I love dancing!!!!!!! So thankfully Bob is here!!!! I can twerk for you in private Sixpense. And drinking. My doctor even told me to cut back. He said when you feel like a drink, eat a apple. Who the hell wants to eat 20 apples a day?!?!?!? But I can drink. Think Patsy Stone. And Anne Marie was one of few who kept up. Ill drink to that.

    Huntley quiet. You know what they say about those quiet ones.

    Now if we were all on a three hour tour, and got stranded on Gilligan's Island, who would be all the parts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG
      Wouldn't that be fun? She'd kill it.
      And I know Dave in the mosh pit would be a thing. I can just imagine Big and Jimmy in a camping trip. I'd be the first to sit dow for stories around the campfire!
      And one of your private dances could possibly give a man a heart attack. I've seen that badonkadonk. And I am still mad you, Anne Marie and I will never get to do brunch. Miss that girl.
      Oh, and you are SO right about Huntley. So right.
      And I'm going to go watch Gilligan's Island and try to decide who's who. That would be fun!

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Anonymous6/16/2022

      HuntleyBiGuy:
      They say still waters run deep. 😎

      Delete
  8. Anonymous6/16/2022

    YOU are so funny. OMG. I dunno. Karaoke is fun, but song selection is key. I'd rather have a piano in front of me. LOL. And I shower a lot! But then... you are right about the prairie! Hygiene is really important to me. You are too cute. Thanks for the laughs. And, yes... you got Maddie right every time LOL!!! Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha
      Oh, Upton. You know we'd pay to hear you sing and tell us ALL about a song while singing the hell out of it. And I know how you feel about the prairie. Bet those excursions are FUN.
      And you know Maddie is ten tons of fun. Would take her everywhere!

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.