Go back in time

Show more

Naropino

 

@naropino_sa

Based in Spain, digital artist Naro Pinosa creates imaginative collages by merging sculptures or classical paintings and layering them with modern imagery in an absurd manner.
His images, which tend to be sexual in nature, are always engaging but not for the reasons one might expect. I’ve never quite seen another account like this and his posts range from the mildly erotic to humorous; the latter of which is on full display above. I would definitely recommend art enthusiasts and artists to check out @naropino_sa account and follow.



@naropino_sa

I love collages. I have always liked them. When I was a teen, I used to have one wall in my bedroom literally covered by things I found interesting, sexy, mysterious, fun. A mood board of sorts. It got to a point that I had so many things there that you really had to get close to see what it was that you were looking at on the wall.

I think that's why I feel attracted to the art of Naro Pinosa or @naropino_sa on IG. 


@naropino_sa

@naropino_sa

I totally love the juxtaposition of classic art and modern-day tropes. His art is irreverent, and fun, and sexual, and cliché and it makes you think. I'm sure the art aficionados have already discovered which classic art works are included in these photos.



@naropino_sa


@naropino_sa


I love the poetry, the strong homoerotic content and the incredible skill that takes finding the right images (the symmetry is amazing!) to create these works of art. Oh, yes, collage IS an art form.



XOXO

Comments

  1. Anonymous9/23/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    These samples are fantastic! The way he is able to blend the old and new mediums is great. They really bring a smile to your face, as well as other physical reactions. The resulting whimsy is really nice.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some are much better than others, but all are quite creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating. I'm all for clever and this suffices. I dare say, I haven't the patience for putting together such mash-ups, but bravo - what a pain it must be searching for the perfect match! Thanks for sharing, dear. Another fun, gay artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/03/2022

    Big says,
    Well, that complaint HAD to have come from some evilgelical who didn't like the religious mixed with the gay. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this is the infamous posting that the algorythm did not like? I read and viewed the entire thing both as myself and with my conservative hat on and fail to see anything that is even remotely offensive...except perhaps to that community that wants to take a hammer to every male nude statue created over the past several centuries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep,
      This was it. Now you see why I was so up in arms with the idiots at Blogger?
      They do not do anything about all the hateful blogs in this platform yet take it to fucking collages???

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    1 day ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    4 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    4 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.