Go back in time

Show more

GRAY SWEATPANTS SEASON


I have to confess that I'm a fan of Fall. But not for the fucking pumpkin lattes millennials favor. I like it for the clothes. Yeah, I love layering and it's gray sweatpants season and I'm here for it. You know I love me.a dickprint, especially when it's unintentional. I'm convinced some men just don't think about their dicks when they go the gray sweatpants route. Seriously. And I love it.

People usually think 'comfort' and then 'where's my dick at?'. Especially straight men. Straight men, for all their horndog bravado, seldom see themselves as sex objects, choosing to objectify women instead. Hence the panic some straight men experience when they realize another dude is looking at his free-dangling dong, perfectly framed by gray cloth.

Gay men? We know. We know what our best angles and assets are and how to make the package look nicer (pushed up and out). After all, one of the reasons we cultivate a certain aesthetic is simply with the purpose of making ourselves more desirable to other men. It's another thing that differentiates us from the garden variety straight male, natch.

But many a straight man has caught up on the drift and usually decides to showcase what he's got, because why the hell no? Admiration is admiration, no matter where it comes from for many. And we, as males are more prone to let our gaze go 'there' than women do. Most straight women do not feel as turned on as we do when we get a fleeting glimpse of a nice, chubby dickprint in a guy. Especially when we can almost tell his religion because sweatpants fabric is so.... forgiving?

So welcome, Fall. May more men start wearing gray sweatpants as soon as possible.

XOXO










P.S. Justin Theroux is the Holy Grail of Gray Sweatpants wearers. 

Comments

  1. I wear weatpants also in winter-spring. They're so useful and comfortable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they are easy to take off, Xersex.
      Also, men who wear sweatpants KNOW what they've got. Hmmm...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10/21/2022

    Big says,
    I think straight men are more aware of that dick print than you believe. Because, yes, women look at the package. It's just not the first place they look. And straight guys know it - well, the hung ones do, anyway. They also know other men notice and it's a way to claim superiority. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?
      I think they only notice their dick is showing when another man takes a peek. The women I have asked really don't look that much and find the situation a little uncomfortable. And you are right, the hung ones KNOW IT because it's their best asset. Sometimes the only one.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Anonymous10/21/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I say if you’ve got it flaunt it…front and/or back. 😜

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      I know, right? It's 'show me' day!

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I was about ready to throw a hissy thinking you'd forget the King of Gray Sweatpants, HRH Justin Theroux.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAOOOOO
      Oh, honey. He was first in line. With his own GIF. That man!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I agree completely about autumn. I love the fall layering as well and dressing even though I'm a summer person. But I do think you're right about the sweatpants. I don't think straight men even think about a vpl. Which of course makes it even hotter. I know I usually show a line, but it depends what I'm wearing underneath if anything. You better watch out you might get pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, isn't it fun? And you can change mood with the layers.
      Straight men are usually oblivious, in my experience. And I've gotten some eyefuls that way. And yes, it's hotter.
      And I have discovered that with some pants, I need to go tighty whitey. If I do boxer briefs I jump to the side...
      And promises, promises.... LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Sadly, the men who showcase at Home Depot are 30 lbs. overweight and wear little red hats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes.
      The Homo Depot. It's full of MAGAts. Some hot construction workers, though.... But they go in fluorescent t-shirts, work boots and Carhartts. Gosh it's getting hot in here?

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I cackled for the duration.
      So funny! And the sound effects? Priceless.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. I love the fall, because of the clothes and because of the temps. I so remember the hoopla about the Justin T sweatpants...is one your uploads Lord Scott Disick? I couldn't tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Fall because I get to wear huge t-shirts and four layers.
      And Justin T almost broke the internet with those sweatpants. And we all can see the internet was RiGHT!
      I have no idea if that's Disick! Isn't hat one of the Kartrashian men?

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. Sigh. Of all people, you would think LeBron James would have enough money to purchase some underpants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, LeBron can wear whatever he wants!
      Especially if I can see that dickprint! He probably went with boxers. Many men make that 'mistake' when wearing sweatpants.... Blessed be.

      XOXO

      Delete
  10. I love a man who makes a great impression. And that swagger? The dangle of their dagger? I swear. It is enough to make me want to embrace fall. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same.
      And men who hang must let us watch. Oh, the swagger! Better the swing, swing than the bling, bling!

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    1 day ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    4 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    4 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.